Episode 1 part 2

I had lost track of time while painting. I knew my sister was out celebrating her birthday with Simon somewhere. No one has bothered me, just how I like it.

My music was blaring through my headphones. I paint with my eyes closed and let my subconscious take control so when I finally finished and opened my eyes again what I saw shocked me. I was a beautiful painting of two men, one had beautiful blonde hair with gold eyes and strange tattoos. I new what they meant so I knew that these two were shadow hunters working for the clave.

 I new what they meant so I knew that these two were shadow hunters working for the clave

The other was a tall dark haired man with beautiful blue eyes.

They were both the definition of perfect godly men. Each so different, it made me curious on why my subconscious decided that these were the men I should draw. As I admired my work of art I heated the front door slam open and the frantic voice of my sister.

I grew curious and poked my head out my door. Clary was rambling on about some demon, glowing swords and hallucinations. Knowing her she was making something out of nothing, she had probably seen some shadow hunters out on a mission and got caught up in it.

Joslyen then started panicking and asked Clary about the runes the people had, "Clary, do they look like this?" She pulled out her stelle and drew it along her forearm to reveal a rune.

My sister, if I could even call her that, looked at Mom horrified as she questioned, "Mom what the-" Again Joslyen cut her off and started to explain how everything had a purpose blah blah blah.

It was like I didn't even exist, not even in my own home. I had so much money and yet I was stuck here forever in the shadows. I was about to turn back to go to my room and continue to listen to music when my mother's lovely assistant Dot Ridley barged in.

"Joslyen, look out the window, Magnus called to warn us. They found you." Joslyen ran to the window, I already new the circle had found us. I wasn't afraid, I always wanted a parent who loved me more than life itself. My father, Valantine Morganstern loved me more than anything.

When I saw Joslyen's memory I saw through her eyes my father play with me, feed me, put me to sleep and care for me. Deep in my stomach I knew he would never hurt me no matter how insane he was. It may seem foolish but I knew it with every fibre of my being.

Joslyen came back from the window and started rushing around, what I could only assume was her getting ready to protect Clary and herself.

"Okey, listen to me. You cannot be near me." Clarys only response was, "what's going on"
"I got a very powerful person angery." Joslyen and Clary were having a back and forth her as she rushed to the book shelves to pick something up.
"What did you do?"
"I hid something from him and his followers."

I went and sat on the couch in the middle of the living room watching it all unfold. I was curious on how this would unfold. I watched as Clary had an amethyst on a chain placed around her neck, she started screaming questions at joslyen. All she did was tell Clary to think of her when she wears it and took the green vile that Dot the witch held out to her.

Apparently it was only ment for emergencies and as a last resort. She spewed some bulshit to Clary about being more powerful than she knows and trusting her instincts.

My attention was caught by Dot opening a portal. Again my heart twisted when she told Clary, my sister that everything she had done was to protect her and that she loves her more than words. I was unloved, I already knew that but being completely ignored in a situation that she believes could mean death hurt.

She was pushed through the portal as I heard smashing coming from downstairs. The circle was here looking for the mortal cup, not me, Joslyen or Dot knew were they had hid it because she wiped both their memories. I didn't have access to them.