24

"Sorry. Sorry Jake for what I did to you." Bomi apologize as she look down at her feet.

Jake glance at Sunghoon who was beside him they come together in school when Bomi approach them asking if she can talk to them.

"It's okay Bomi I understand why did you do that. I just hope that you'll never do that again." Jake said. Bomi look at Jake who is smiling at her that as if she didn't do anything bad at him. Why is he like that? Is he not angry at what I've done to him?'

"Why are you like that Jake? You should get angry at me. I've done bad to you and yet you just gonna forgive me that easily?" Bomi said in unbelievable the way jake being like this the way she feel guilty.

Jake chuckle "then what do you want me to do? Slap you? Grab your hair? Or order you to make a embarrassing scene?" Jake exhaled. "Look Bomi you are special to me. I even had crush on you." Bomi look at him in shock and Jake just smile while Sunghoon rolled his eyes. "But that was before because I find you as a strong woman and brave and that's why I idolize you for that. And until now I'll will never get angry on you. I already forgive you okay?" Bomi just look at him with teary eyes and the girl hug him.

"Thank you jake." She sniffle and smile. "So you still have crush on me?" Bomi ask and look at Sunghoon she just wanted to tease Sunghoon.

"Yeah." Jake ride on the joke.

"Yah! Jake Sim I'm still here incase you forgot." Sunghoon sulk.

"What I just said the truth. I still have crush on her but I already love someone and that someone is the person who is sulking in front of me." Jake said smiling at how he adore Sunghoon.

"Yeah what about you upload on internet?" Sunghoon asked.

"Oh don't worry I already deleted it and post a apologized message and I tag Jake." Bomi said.

"Doesn't mean that Jake forgive you I already forgive you t-- ouch" Sunghoon groan when Jake elbow him.

Sunghoon look at Jake and Jake give him a sweet grin.

"Uhm yeah before I forgot, how is Hannah's doing?" Jake ask.

"Well she already wake up this morning I wanted to stay but mom don't want me to absent. I still--"

"Wait, do you just said mom?" Jake cut Bomi's sentence as he heard what the girl said. Bomi chuckle at Jake reaction.

"Hmm yeah... We already talk last night and I'm planning to talk also to Hannah asking for forgiveness." Bomi said.

"Aahh I hope Hannah don't forgive you easily." They all turned their gaze at Sunoo who was now has a sassy look on his face while crossing his arms in his chest Niki was behind following him.

"Sunoo" Jake called his name with warning.

"What? You know jake being good was bad they will take advantage on you." Sunoo said and look at Bomi with judgemental look. "What about the post she upload on internet? She said words about you, we can report this to dean because it's bullying."

"Sunoo I already forgive her. She already deleted it and she already said sorry." Jake said.

"That's it?--"

"Sunoo stop, Jake already forgive her so you should also. And in the first place your not the victim here." Niki cut Sunoo sentence. Sunoo gasped.

"This kid! Where's your respect to me? Huh?! Is Sunoo hyung!" Sunoo was about to hit Niki but Jake stop him.

"Okay you two stop already. Let's go to our class because 6 minutes from now the class will start." Sunoo let out a irritated sight then rolled his eyes.

"Seriously Jake? You already forgive her?" Sunoo asked in hundred of times this day their second subject just end and they were hiding to cafeteria. Jake tired listening to Sunoo reason why he should not easily forgive Bomi and it's not only him who is already deaf to Sunoo rant Jungwon also. When Jake get leave at his classroom he was great at Sunoo who started to rant with Jungwon following him look so done at the looking foxy boy.

"Yeah Sunoo if you don't stop I'll cut that tongue of yours." Jungwon threat because his patients already in limits. They settled to sit. Sunoo just scoffed in surrender.

"Hi guys!" They all look Bomi who has a big smile plastered on her face as she great the boys. Sunoo face turned to displeased but Jake and Jungwon return the smile.

"Bomi why are not in the class?" Jake asked because he didn't see the girl at the class they are classmates.

"Oh I didn't because I went to dean office." She answered and sit beside Jake.

"What are you doing there?" Jake asked again.

"Because I report myself about the post I upload and the dean suspended me 3 days." Bomi answered.

"3 days? 3 days only?" Sunoo asked in disbelief. Bomi just nodded his head as answer.

"Because the dean said that she is happy that I realized what I did is wrong and admitted my mistakes."

"You'll never do that if Hannah didn't get in accident." Sunoo blurted out being careless to his word.

"Sunoo!" Jake and Jungwon yelled in chorus. Sunoo look at them with what? look.

"Guys relaxed it's okay. And Sunoo I know that you're angry at me but I'm trying to fix what I've done. I know that it feels like I'm just doing this all because of guilty. Maybe you're right, I'm doing this because of guilt but I also want to change. I don't want to stay in resentment as I remember what my mother said to me and also I don't want anyone to get in danger again because of my bad doing." She said full of sincerity.

"We're happy for you Bomi noona" Jungwon said and smile at her sweetly.