The new Addition

Jaune arc was casually minding his own business and since he couldn't find his scroll he had to get himself a new one.
He was currently minding his own business until he gets an email from someone named Junior. He said that he would like to speak with him. Jaune being curious reluctantly agreed. We start off with Jaune walking in his club.

Jaune: Hello?

???: Are you Jaune arc?

Jaune: Yeah...?

Junior: Well its a pleasure to finally meet you. Names Junior.
He says as he holds his hand out.

Jaune: Its nice to meet you too.
He says as he shakes his hand.

Junior: Come with me. There are a couple of people that wanted to ask you something.

Jaune: Ummm...ok.

As they walked Jaune saw more of the club and was more curious how Junior got his number in the first place.

Junior: Their in here.

Jaune: Oh, ok.

When Jaune walked in he was met with two young women who looked like twins the only difference between them was that one wore a red black dress while the other one wore a more vibrant white dress.

Junior: These two are Melanie and Miltia. But people and me call them the malachite twins.

Melanie/Miltia: It's a pleasure to meet you/ hey there handsome.~

Jaune: Uhhh, do they always do that?

Miltia: If you mean us talking at the same time than no.

Melanie: Only when there's someone hot and sexy nearby.~

Jaune: *Blushing madly* I see...so what is it that you wanted to talk about.

Junior: Well you see a couple days ago we got messages from you. And apparently they were songs made by you.

Jaune: Wait what? I don't remember sending any messages to anyone. Unless... it was probably someone who took my scroll.

Junior: Oh, sorry to hear that.

Jaune: It's fine, I got a new one and thankfully moved all my stuff from my previous one on it. Also is there anything else that you wanted to talk to me about?

Junior: Actually yeah. You see the twins want to know if they can-

Twins: We want to know if you'll let us make music with you!?

Jaune:...huh?

Miltia: You see we listened to one of your songs and it basically described us in a way.

Melanie: Which inspired us to want to make music with you. Which is why we're asking you...

Twins: Will you let us make music with you?

Jaune didn't know what to say. Sure it would be helpful if he had more help making songs but there was also the problem of keeping this a secret. He thought about this choice carefully for a few minutes and came to a conclusion.

Jaune: You really want to make music with me?

Twins: Yes!

Jaune: Then.........I have no problems with it.

The twins were so ecstatic that they tackled Jaune in a hug and kissed both his cheeks at the same time. To say he was embarrassed and flustered would be an understatement. He was a blushing mess right now. After a few minutes of trying to compose himself