Remember that

At around 10:30 am, San was slightly startled when he felt something wet on his chest. Looking down to see what it was, his suspicions were confirmed when he saw tears running down Wooyoungs face. "Young-ah, Young-ah wake up," he said softly whilst wiping fallen tears. Frantic, Wooyoung jolted up resulting in him hitting San in the face, which led to San rolling off the bed. Seeing his best friend fall, Wooyoung went to look over the edge of the bed to see if San was okay. To both of their luck he was okay minus the fact that he was rubbing his head. As he went to tell San sorry and offer him help to get up, San was already getting up but fell again resulting in him hitting his head on the floor again because his legs were numb from being in the same position for almost three hours. He decided he'd just lay on the ground and wait for the pain of the numbness in his legs to subside. While San was laying on the ground Wooyoung got off the bed and went to lay next to San on the floor. "Sorry for pushing you off the bed Sannie," Wooyoung whispered "It's okay Wooyoungie, I probably would've fallen when I tried to stand up because my legs were numb."

After about five minutes, San rose with intention to get up fully, which he successfully did – he almost fell a couple times with the feeling of walking on pins and needles infiltrating his feet – with Wooyoungs assistance. Soon his feet went back to its normal feeling, San sat on the bed, checked the time and saw it was 10: 45 am. "Young-ah, why were you crying in your sleep a little while ago?" he asked remembering the whole reason is he ended up of the ground was because he had woken Wooyoung up because of said crying. "I guess you could say I was having some flash backs in the form of nightmares" "Do you maybe wanna elaborate more on that?" "No? Well yes but- no not right now but I do want to tell you everything eventually, just not right now if that's okay" "Of course that's okay, you know I'd never force you say anything you don't want to," San said pulling Wooyoung into a hug. "We should go down and get something to eat Youngie, I want you to fill that tummy of yours." Looking at San like a lost toddler, Wooyoung after a few moments nodded and let San take his hand and lead him downstairs. Upon arrival they heard keys jingling and San realized this is time his mother leaves for work. He told Wooyoung to go sit in the kitchen and wait for him while he goes to see his mom off. San caught his mom right as she stepped out the door "Have a good day mom," he said, "You too San-ah, take good care of Wooyoung okay." With the confirmation of a smile and nod from San that Wooyoung would be taken care of, Mrs. Choi was off.

Walking back into the kitchen San saw Wooyoung quietly sitting on one of the island chairs. "What would you like to eat?" looking up to San, the younger seemed to be in thought, "Anything is fine."

"There's leftover tteokbokki, jjigae and kimchi, would you like that?" said after walking over to the fridge and checking its contents.

"I said anything is fine San-ah," replied Wooyoung.

"I guess we're having that then, I'll go heat it up," says San whilst going to the stove.

While waiting for the foot of the fire to heat, San looks over at the person who has his heart and sees that he's playing with his fingers absentmindedly. He smiles at how tiny Wooyoung looks and is taken out of his thoughts when the aroma of the food overtakes his nostrils.

San plates the food and several plates and carries them two at time to the island where Wooyoung was seated.

"Alright Woo dig in," said the older of the two.