Loona 1/3 🦋

8 Months Ago

Loona 1/3, the artistic students who were know for their godlike skills with a paintbrush alongside their visuals which resembled paintings themselves.

They were perfect, mainly consisting of the eldest girls within the academy. Some of them were blessed more than others, for example Jeon Heejin was born of a rich tycoon family, her family line known for their long ties with royalty.

Despite looking like a princess and being as rich as one, Heejin tended to be a more relaxed girl in terms of her fashion, opting for some cargo pants and a thin T-shirt that she could get dirty when working on her art projects. Much like her relaxed fashion, she tended to stay away from bigger groups of friends and mainly kept close to her roommate Kim Hyunjin, and sometimes Kim Jiwon (Chuu) formerly of the yyxy unit, though her personality was quite competitive and self-confident, which tended to drive some people away.

Hyunjin and Heejin seemed obsessed with each other and it was quite weird but none of the other girls questioned it.

Hyunjin tended to be introverted but that didn't mean she was quiet, she tended to be quite outgoing once you got to know her, however, her sarcastic humour and blunt ways tended to put people off before they could ever get to see the true her, thankfully Heejin saw through it though, their bond stronger than many would have in their lifetimes. Unfortunately, Hyunjin's possessive traits tended to keep her close to only one or two people, Heejin being the main one.

The rest of the 1/3 unit were quite close though, being lead by Jo Haseul, the eldest girl in the academy and surprisingly one of the kindest despite her crazy rich background. Haseul had a 'the girl next door' type of vibe which made her approachable, making it easier for her introverted self to make friends. Sometimes her attitude would come out, however, that would only occur during unjust situations or when she was burn out due to her perfectionist traits.

The second eldest at the academy was Wong Gaahei, an exchange student from Hong Kong, who had joined in the second year at the academy and had been receiving lessons from Haseul to learn the Korean language. Vivi seemed like a quiet girl but once you got to know her, she was energetic and passionate which was conveyed heavily within her artworks. Sometimes she could become self isolating though, however this was easily solved by the youngest, Im Yeojin.

Yeojin was an extrovert, unlike Haseul and Vivi, her upbeat personality and outgoing nature blending perfectly with theirs as she kept vivi from self-isolating herself and become invisible at times, as well as providing a perfect match for Haseul's perfectionist trait as she triggered her motherly side. This tended to be unfortunate for Yeojin though as she secretly had a one sided crush on Haseul, having been around her for years.

Sometimes seeing Vivi and Haseul interact would jealous Yeojin as she had spent more time with Haseul before Vivi had even came to the academy. She would never treat Vivi indifferently because of it though, she would just direct the attention to her, which sometimes made her a little annoying.

Despite all the different personalities present within the dorm unit, they rarely fought, if so, it was usually over silly things like using someone's shampoo or using the last paint tube and not replacing. It was by far the most peaceful dorm on the campus, making it also the most exclusive as they never tended to discuss what happened within their unit to the others.

Even at this moment in time, it was very clear that they wanted to keep their lives as private as possible despite being in an all girls academy.

Heejin rolled her eyes for what seemed like the 100th time in the past hour as Chuu let out a squeal as she fawned over the delicious new food menu at the academy, requested by the school council leader, Haseul.

Of course it was nice to have new options but it wasn't anything overly exciting in Heejin's opinion, although that was just Chuu's personality, so she wasn't annoyed too much.

"OH! Unnie, look!" Chuu excitedly reached over Heejin's food tray, pulling back and tossing food on there before she could process what it was. "Your favourite! Sweet and sour pork!"

"Jiwon-" Heejin sighed as she felt Hyunjin place a hand on her shoulder, releasing any negativity she felt. "Thank you."

"Let's just go sit down," Hyunjin muttered in jealousy as the other two followed without protesting.

Settling down at their usual table, on the opposite side was Vivi and Haseul alone, both talking in hushed whispers as if they were sharing secrets.

"Unnie, what's the word for 抽象主义? You know the style of the art we are doing for the new project?" Vivi asked, unable to remember the word in Korean.

"The art style?" Haseul hummed to herself as she tried to figure out what Vivi was trying to translate. "Abstract art?"

"Yes, that one!" Vivi responded excitedly, using her chopsticks to pick up some pieces of meat and move them over to Haseul's tray. "Here have this, there's a lot on my tray."

"Thank you," Haseul smiled, reaching over to touch Vivi's hand only for it to be swatted away by a third person.

"Yah, what about me?" Yeojin's voice scolded, rushing over to sit beside Haseul rather than opposite since Vivi had already taken that seat.

"Awe, I'm sorry." Haseul chuckled, picking up a piece and feeding it to Yeojin as she cheerfully let out a laugh after, Vivi's eyes flickering between the two and an unreadable expression upon her face.

Unfortunately the joyful atmosphere was ruined within seconds when drama started to erupt from the table a few rows back, everyone recognising them as girls from the OEC and YYXY units.

"You're not seeing the big picture," someone raised their voice, gaining the attention of the crowded cafeteria.

"It's about the details-" another voice chimed in. "And I'm right about this. You'll see soon enough!"

"You're being ridiculous, it's foolish of you!" With each word they became louder and the fight seemed to get more heated. "You'll never get away with it!"

The smaller framed figure turned around with widened eyes, sending the taller girl the dirtiest glare they had ever seen.

"You shouldn't have said that Ha Sooyoung," The short blonde raised an eyebrow. "I'll get you back."

"You wouldn't dare..." Sooyoung opposed, watching as Jinsoul snarled, turning around and swiping her hand across the table in the process, sending the metal lunch trays crashing down to the floor.

Falling into a silence, the whole canteen stared at the mess before them, sending odd glances to one another as they wondered about how the argument started or what it was even about.