Bonus 2| Mistake

******************

What have I done.

How could I?

I should have controlled myself.

Were some thoughts going round and round as I looked at the time over the clock that hung over the wall in front of me.

Sitting in the living room of our house I look around the pictures hung along the clock in different sizes of frames..

Some having mine and some having his pictures... While the rest and much of them were filled with our both's.

Seeing these same said pictures just brought more guilt in my heart..

Just brought the thought of what's gonna happen in next few minutes..

I look at the screen of my phone after the ding was heard... The name I was currently dreading popping on it...

Koo♡ :

'WHAT HAPPENED?!' I

Was what it said... I wouldn't be surprised if it was anything more... Given The text I had sent first...

Me :

Kook... There's something..

I think we should talk...

Come home when you're free <:

Talk... Yes.. the talk that I know would have me what I may deserve.. the consequences of the deed I had done, the sin I have committed and that too not this once..

How could I... How fucking could I...

I should've waited for him like he said to and not go.

Atleast till he came back I should have.

I should've talked about it instead of acting on.

I'm a fool, an idiot, a- a- gosh I have no words!!

Now it's all over.. he may not even look at me anymore

Should I tell him.. really?

Or should I just fucking lie and live the dream life I am..

Dream life... Talk bout sabotaging.

My head involuntarily turns to the large photo frame above the couch..round wooden piece covering a large piece of glass..

Two people looking at each other as they smiled for the camera with there heads turned to eachother.. him holding my waist as I was bent down over his knee as he kissed me..

Our wedding picture ...

He suggested this pose.. said it reminded him of our first dance together and the beginning of this all. I never argued over it and agreed right away..

My hand traces the faces of the happy couple which might be not that anymore..

And when I heard the keys jingle and the front door move at its hinges I was damn sure we wouldn't be.

With each step he took inside this little house of ours my heartbeat increased.. and it finally stopped when his eyes met mine as he now stood in front of me..

"Hey.. I came here as soon as I got free...is everything alright?!"

Asks my husband giving me a small soft peck on the forehead and caressing my cheek..

My voice was struck in my throat.. what shall I say.?.... Taking a deep breath I pull away from his hold..and stare at him.. completely freaking him out now if not already..