Boss

Ship: Taegyu

Top: Taehyun

Bottom: Beomgyu

Smut

----------------------

Taehyun stared at his charming yet strict boss, his boss had long eyelashes, small face, high nose, beautiful shaped eyes, his boss just recently dyed his hair into blonde which Taehyun think looks beautiful on his boss. Taehyun watched as his boss stood up from the office chair and stretched a bit, Taehyun swore to himself that he could even get hard from looking at his boss. 

Taehyun opened the door and walked in, he stood in front of his boss's table. 

"Hey Beomgyu." Taehyun said with a small smirk as he put his hands in his pockets. 

"Taehyun. I told you not to call me by that." Beomgyu put his hands in his pocket and glared at Taehyun. However Taehyun didn't find that scary at all, in fact he find it sexy. 

"Okok, Choi?" 

Beomgyu sighed. "Mr.Choi" 

Taehyun chuckled a bit. "Feisty huh? Alright Mr.Choi...." 

"What do you need? It's after work time." Beomgyu asked as he took his right hand out of his pocket and looked at his watch to check the time. 

"Oh, I need you." Taehyun said boldly while looking at Beomgyu with a straight face. 

Beomgyu put his hand down and looked elsewhere with his head down, why? Because he is blushing from what Taehyun said.

Beomgyu cleared his throat and looked up. "Stop joking around Taehyun." He said sternly.

"Alright alright.... sorry Mr.Choi..." Taehyun smirked a bit. 

"Now go pack your stuffs and call it a day." Beomgyu stated and starts packing his stuff. 

Taehyun just answered with a small 'okay' before going out of his boss's office, he went to pack his stuff but also kept an eye on whether Beomgyu did walk out of his office or not. 

As soon as Beomgyu was seen walking out of his office, Taehyun quickly tailed Beomgyu. Once Beomgyu stepped in the elevator, he pressed the 'close elevator door' button since he thought there was no one. Suddenly, the elevator door stopped making Beomgyu confuse. 

Beomgyu looked down to see someone's shoe in between the elevator door, slowly the elevator door open again, Beomgyu looked up and widens his eyes when he saw who is it. 

Taehyun. He looked at Beomgyu and smiled a bit before walking in the elevator and stood behind Beomgyu. 

Beomgyu pressed the 'close elevator door' button and pressed ground floor. Everything was fine when all of a sudden the elevator stopped, it made the both of them stumble. The lights flickered once in a while. The elevator buttons lights were blinking making Beomgyu panick a bit. 

"Fuck." Beomgyu puts his bag down and takes out his phone and tried to call someone but since the elevator had no signal he couldn't call anyone.

"GOD! UGH!" Beomgyu shoved his phone in his bag and was about to press on the emergency button when Taehyun held Beomgyu's trembling hand and looked at Beomgyu with a calm expression. 

"I'll do it, your freaking out.." Taehyun looks at the emergency button and pressed it. "The elevator stopped working, were at the 22nd floor, please send help thank you." 

Beomgyu was looking at Taehyun, blush creeping onto his face. 

After Taehyun was done, he looked at Beomgyu and lets go off Beom's hand then slowly walks closer to Beomgyu. "You shouldn't freak out too much Beomgyu-ah..." 

Beomgyu kept taking steps back as Taehyun kept coming closer, until Beomgyu's back hits the elevator metal wall. Beomgyu is not gonna lie that Taehyun looked really hot now. 

Taehyun puts his right hand near Beomgyu's head and walked closer to Beomgyu until their bodies were touching each other, Taehyun's left hand gripped Beomgyu's petite waist. This action made Beomgyu melt and blushed madly. 

Beomgyu looked down shyly. Yes, Beomgyu may be the strict and cold boss. However, Taehyun knew that Beomgyu was a shy and soft person on the inside. 

It's very clear that they both like each other. 

Taehyun held Beomgyu's chin with his right hand and made Beomgyu look at him. Taehyun chuckled and leans in. 

They kissed. 

Beomgyu quickly submitted to Taehyun and closed his eyes kissing back, he wrapped his arms around Taehyun's neck while Taehyun had his arms wrapped around Beomgyu pulling him closer. Their lips moved in synch, they didn't bother that there was a cctv camera. Taehyun tilted his head a bit to deeper the kiss, his hands slowly snaked down to Beomgyu's ass, he groped Beom's ass making Beomgyu gasp. 

Taehyun took this oppurtunity to slip his tongue into Beomgyu's mouth, their tongues fought for dominance, Taehyun won obviously and parted a bit then moves on to Beomgyu's neck. He sucked and licked Beom's neck as Beomgyu moaned, Beomgyu was getting harder and harder, same goes to Taehyun. 

"T-Taehyun~" Beomgyu whined.

Taehyun smirked and got into action knowing what Beomgyu wants. 

After 20 minutes, moans, pants and groans were heard in the elevator. Beomgyu's pants and boxer are currently down to his knees as Taehyun thrusted his fingers into Beomgyu's hole at a fast pace while Taehyun was still fully dressed. 

Beomgyu gripped onto Taehyun's shoulder tightly, Beomgyu was moaning really loud from the pleasure that he was getting. 

Beomgyu rolled his hips against Taehyun's hard cock making Taehyun groan. "Fuck. You know... I like you so much Beomgyu...." Taehyun started.

"N-Nghh~ I-I like you too~" Beomgyu answered in between his moans. 

Taehyun smiled in response and thrust his fingers faster making Beomgyu throw his head back. 

"G-gonna cum!" Beomgyu screamed out in pleasure when he cummed, he panted as he puts his head against Taehyun's chest. 

Taehyun pulled his fingers out and was about to say something when they heard talking noises outside which means the people that were suppose to come save them are here right now. 

They both panicked, Beomgyu quickly pulled his boxer and pants up, he quickly buckled his belt and fixed his clothes and hair. On the other hand, Taehyun used a tissue to wipe his fingers and some of Beomgyu's cum that were on his shirt before throwing the tissue somewhere and fixed his clothes and hair too. 

Beomgyu took his bag and looked down at Taehyun's tent then smirked a bit. "Taehyun your hard." 

Taehyun looked at Beomgyu and smirked too. "We'll continue when we get back to my place~" 

Beomgyu blushed and nodded. 

Soon, the elevator door opened, a man helped them get out of the elevator. Once the two were out, they ran down the stairs, to the parking lot, drove home and Beomgyu crashed at Taehyun's place to god knows what they are gonna do. 

Hopefully the person watching the cctv didn't enjoy it too much. 

------------->
I tried my best :)
------------->