Hubby

Requested by: anonymous

Ship: Taegyu
Genre: fluff + smut

Warnings: Beom's gonna be younger here

----

Taehyun and Beomgyu are a married couple. They're doing financially great, Taehyun is a criminologist while Beomgyu is a clinical psychologist. 

They're both happy with their jobs but they aren't happy about having to spend less time with each other due to their jobs. Since Beomgyu's got more rest days than Taehyun, he's always at home missing his husband. 

Beomgyu stretched and sighed out, looking beside him to see an empty space. Immediately he became disappointed, Taehyun went to work today and he could stay in which means he'll be lonely without his husband. 

He slowly sat up and rubbed his eyes and looked out the window. Though it was morning, the sky was more gloomier than usual. 

What a great way to start his day without his husband. 

After doing his morning routine and changing, he went downstairs to make himself some breakfast. He ended up making eggs and bacon and a cup of coffee. 

While eating, he stared down at his plate as he remembered the times he had with Taehyun. They were young, they didn't worry about jobs. They were just spending time together. He remembered when both of them were cooking breakfast together at his parent's place. It was all laughters and smiles. 

Beomgyu smiled slightly at the memory but it quickly disappeared when he reminded himself that Taehyun is more busy than he is, so they have less time to spend together.

Throughout the whole day, Beomgyu was bored. He was missing his husband. The whole day, he's just walking around, cleaning, playing with their pet cat, talking to his friends on the phone, sorting out his appointments and of course-

Missing his husband and sulking. 

Soon evening came, it was around 6pm when Taehyun finally came back. 

Beomgyu heard the door closing and he sprang up onto his feet running to the front door to see his husband taking off his shoes.

He smiled widely and ran to him hugging Taehyun tightly. Taehyun was a little shocked but chuckled, hugging his husband back.

"What's wrong? You never hugged me this tight."

"I missed you.." Beomgyu mumbled into Taehyun's neck. 

"I missed you too baby..."

"How did you come back early? You usually come back at night." Beomgyu asked, still not letting Taehyun go. 

"I just especially missed you today, I realized how he rarely gets to spend time together and I just really want to come back to make it up to you." 

Beomgyu bit his lower lip and tried his best not to cry. Taehyun noticed the silence and he separated their hug, looking down at his husband whose head's still down. 

"Aw my baby, you can cry hm?" Taehyun said softly, tucking some hair strands behind Beomgyu's ear and slowly lifting his chin up. 

Immediately, Beomgyu broke down crying loudly. It definitely broke Taehyun's heart to see his lovely husband crying. He decided from now on, he should take leaves and spend time with Beomgyu.