Addy's birthday

(Thank you to GraceSparks0 for this idea <3) (They are still in Vegas)(they are in the hotel)(addy is Turing 15, and the body of 13 yr) (addy's headspace:1)
Billie's POV:
Me and Drew were both in the bathroom, getting ready, and addy was still asleep. Today was addy's birthday and me and Drew decided that we could walk the strip.

Addy would get to see a bunch of cool stores and we would eat at Hell's Kitchen. "Ok I'm ready, I'm going to go change addy and then wake her up" i say as I leave the bathroom.

I grab a diaper, wipes, a pair of jeans, a bra, and one of her legs long sleeved shirts. I set them on the bed and I carefully move addy to the end of the bed.

I take off her leggings and change her diaper. I take off addy's shirt, putting her bra on her. I get her jeans and long sleeved shirt on her and then I pick her up. I throw away the dirty diaper and wipes and I put her dirty clothes in our small suitcase.

"It's time to wake up darling, we have a bunch of things to do today for your birthday" i say, as I walk around the room, bouncing addy a bit. She whines as she hides her face in my chest.

"Good morning birthday girl" Drew said, walking out of the bathroom. "Momma" addy says, reaching for Drew tiredly.

Drew takes addy out of my arms and addy snuggles into her.

Addy's POV:
I snuggle into momma, As I tug at her shirt, wanting milky. Momma pulls her shirt up, unhooking her bra, and I latch on. I start sucking, drinking down the sweet milk.

"Ok I have her diaper bag packed, I put your pump in there also just in case, so you want to bring one of our bags" I hear mama say, as I heard things moving.

"Umm we can bring your bag, you have the money in there, and maybe later tonight..." is all I heard from momma before she covered my ear as my other one was pressed on her.

I whine as I try to move her hand, but after a minute she moves it. After a bit, I drained both of mommas boobies, and now I was sitting on the bed playing with Bobo.

"Ok baby, ready to go" mama says, picking me up, clipping a binky to my shirt, and putting it in my mouth. "Ok let's go, you have the room key right" mama asks momma, and momma nods.

We leave the room, and go down the dim hallway to the elevators. "Mama" I say, clutching her shirt tight. "What's wrong baby" mama says, rubbing my back.

I let out a coo, while snuggling into mama more, liking that she's rubbing my back. "Your precious" momma says, kissing my head, making me smile. We go inside the elevator and momma presses a button. Today might be a long day.

(Time Skip, evening)
Billie's POV:
Rn we are walking the strip, me and Drew holding addy's hands, all the people walking, all of the lights. Addy was having a blast walking around.

We did get a few odd looks from people because addy has her binky in her mouth but she doesn't care, shes just happy to be with us, and that's all that matters to me and Drew.

We've let her shop in places she wanted to go, she was out of headspace for about 30 minutes, getting things she wanted, but then she slipped right back into headspace, when she saw her binky.

"Mama" addy says, pulling mine and Drew's hands towards the target. We go inside and we got addy some more snacks and some water. Payed and then walked around the strip some more.

After a bit, we got addy a big slice of vegan cake and they put a candle in it for her. She had about half before we put it in a to go box and then walked around more.

After an hour or so, addy was getting fussy because she was tired so Drew had to carry her back to the car. "Momma" addy says, whining, while pulling at her jeans, indicating that she needs a change.

"I'll change you when we get back to the hotel baby" Drew says, making addy whine more, as tears filled her eyes. Me and Drew didn't have the energy to really calm her down, as we were both tired as well.

Once we got back to the hotel, we got out of the car, and went up to our room. Drew got addy changed and to sleep, and that's when I knew fun time was going to happen.

We had some fun in the shower, and then got dried off, dressed, and we went to bed.

Sorry I rushed this, I was getting bored but leave some ideas for what y'all want, stay fruity ❤️bye loves❤️
840 words