Being Hired

I have been hired as a security guard for the Megaplex/Pizzaplex awesome. I thought my family has been wanting me to get a job for a while now so this is great news! Funny as they hired me over the phone but do want to see me in person for a short rundown/Interview that was fine with me! I smiled to myself how bad could this be anyways?

{time skip}

I arrived at the pizzaplex as early I could be I did not want to lose this job or be a haggler I stepped foot into the place I could smell the smell of faint pizza in the air there seemed to be a girl standing near the entrance to my left she had blond hair and was wearing a security guard uniform "Must be waiting for me " I thought I went over to her and greeted myself "hey I'm Y/N I got hired over the phone" I said "ah yes newbie I'm Vanessa" she spoke and held out her hand I shook it "ok newbie seems we will be working together so follow me I will give you the rundown and after uniform" Vanessa said and we got right into it she showed me quick ways to get around and the layout at first she did not seem so impressed but we got talking as she was showing me around and she seems not so bad Vanessa seems chill and cool I hope she turns out to be a good person as we work together.

We get to a locker room "so what size are you?" She asks "I'm r/s {Random Size}" I say she hands me a uniform like hers "thank you" Vanessa Nods and begins to speak and hands me a watch looking thing "what is this?' I ask "forgot to mention that is a fazwatch you will need it tonight tasks will be sent to you on it," She says I nod "alright well thank you for showing me around"

We bid farewell I rest up for tonight

{short chapter promise next one will be longer}