Fake Smile

Felling drunk feels great.

Oli and I were invited to a house party thrown by who tf even knows. I was really not in the mood to go but like always she begged me and swore that it will be fun.

Well.

It is fun I got to drink free alcohol and run away from my problems temporarily. Looking at my left and right everybody was dancing. Some were grinding against each other and some were just dancing while others were just weird.

Suddenly a familiar intro started to play.

Another night another party

Saying hi to everybody

I'm sorry

It's time to leave, I gotta leave now

got somewhere I gotta be now

I'm sorry

Can somebody walk me to my car

if I go alone I'm not gonna make it very far

I'm happy for the love and all of the above

I chuckled at how relatable the song was right now. What a coincidence, huh? Just my luck. I guess I can't even forget.

I can't fake another smile

I can't fake like I'm alright

And I won't say I'm feeling fine

After all I've been through I can't l-

My emotions got the best of me so I run. I run far away. Away from my problems, fears and insecurities. Tears are flowing, stomach is aching, head is spinning and I don't know what to do. I honestly don't. I was overwhelmed by everything.

"Well hello there pretty little lady. What is a beautiful like you doing here in a hour such as this?" A creepy voice said from behind me. Before I had the chance to turn fully around I felt a punch on my cheek and my head started to spin even harder than before.

I was on the floor in an instant, being kind of aware of my situation and kind of not, but then it clicked.

I am about to get raped.

My realization doesn't go unnoticed by that fucker so he immediately puts his dirty hands on my mouth to stop me from screaming, but it was already too late. I let out an ugly mix of a cry and a scream.

Somebody must have heard it, right? Somebody will be here soon, nothing will happen to me, right?

But I was wrong. Before I knew what was happening all my clothes were off, I was naked and that man was groping my breasts and kissing my neck. He ignored my pleading stare and continued with his assault. I was crying silently because I knew what was next.

Suddenly the weight of him was lifted off me. I still don't stand up though. I stayed on the floor. I heard punches, bones cracking and grunts, but I didn't even care. I felt disgusted. Disgusted of what people are capable of.

The noises around me stopped and I felt a hand I my shoulder. I flinched and looked who my savior was.

Elliot.

"I know you are not ok, so I'm not even going to ask how you are feeling. Just tell me if you want me to take you home."

No. I shake my head. My mother can't see me like this. She would be devastated I can't do that to her. "Where do you want to go then?" He asked softly. "Can I stay at yours for tonight?" I heard myself whisper in a really broken voice and I hated it. I hated how broken I sounded. He nodded and helped me get up.

He wanted to carry me to his car, but I declined his offer. I could do this on my own. I'm strong and not broken. I wobbled on my way to his car and when I was in verge of falling he always steadied me.

The drive was silent. It wasn't the awkward type though. It was a comforting silence that calmed me and I welcomed it. He broke the silence with his words.
"So, you hungry?"

What a fucking idiot.