un expected kiss

Hai ..

Hello ..

Happy reading ..

*******"****

Academy ..

Mo : suman ji kuch help chahiye ,, yeh complete hogaya ..

( everyone in the academy were doing preparation for new party )

Sumanji : ha Monami ,, sumanji ko lagtha hai ki thoda aur lights ho they toh accha lagtha hai ,, tum lekar ayegi ?? Woh store room mein hongey ..

Mo : ok mein lekar aathi hunn ..

She turns to go but remembers something ..

Mo :( to herself ) arey store room mein toh full andera hoga , ab mein akele kaise jaa Sakthi hunn ??

Then she sees bala who pretending to be work but he was wasting time ..

Mo : bala mere saath store room mein auo ,, lights nikhalna hai ..

Bala : ok doctor madam ..

Monu goes and bala follows her ,, Karan who was seeing this ,, he understand that she was afraid of darkness thats why she was asking bala for help ..

Karan stops bala and signs him to go back and follows Monami instead of bala ..

Monu who was assuming bala was behind her talking with him ..

Mo : toh bala kya haal chaal hai aaj Kal ,, koi rumors nahi hai kya ..

Karan stood silent ...

Mo : kya hua ,, tum ithna chup kyu ho ,, tumhara woh ulti kopdi trainer ne kuch kaha hai kya ??

She says while checking the lights ,,, karan was smiling to himself by hearing her words ,, the lights get on and she was trying pull from the top of the cupboard but this time she pulls it hardly and got disbalanced she was about to fall but she didn't ,, two strong arms were catches her in his arms ,, a red cloth which was on the top of the cupboard flews in air and cover them ,,,she opened her eyes and she just lost in his eyes ..

Monami POV ..

I was In his arms ,, I was lost in his eyes ,, don't know what happened to me ,, my heart beat got raised ,, even I can feel it was beating more than fast ..

He removed that cloth from us ,, I was totally in between the lights ,, I was roaming around ,, to remove the lights ..

" stop stop " he said and i looked at him ..

He chuckled by seeing my confusion expression ,, at very next moment ,, by breath got hitched ,,he came very near to me and removed one by one lights from me ,, his figures were touching my body lightly ,, and I was feeling a different sensation in the body ,,suddenly he came even more closer to me ,, his cheek almost touched my lips ,, my lips starting shivering in that sensation ,, I saw him with corner of my eyes ,, he was enjoying his effect on me ,, I closed my eyes in fear of losing my control ..

" hogaya " he spoked after removing all lights ..

" hunn ? " I didn't even realized ,, what he was saying ..

"Lights nikal diya " he said pionting lights ..

"Hmm " I know I am not on my senses ..

" waise ek baath Pichu ?? " he asked while coming even more closer to me ..