a new member in academy

Hai ..

Hello ..

Happy reading ..

************
Karan was getting ready to go to mission ,, monu came with a gun in her hand ,, but there is some tension in her face ..

Karan put the gun in back and takes monu face in his hands and cups her face ..

Karan : dar lagra hai ??

Monu first nods in no and then in yes ..

He hugs her and says ..

Karan : mujhe bhi kuch accha wala feeling nahi aari hai ,, lekin mein ayisa haath mein haath rakh kar nahi bhait saktha ..

Monu nods in yes ..

Karan : tum humesha ki tarah strong rehna hoga agar mission mein mujhe kuch hogaya toh Sam kuch tumhe sambhalna hoga ..

Immediately she slightly slaps on his cheek ..

Mo : ayise baatein nahi bolthey ,, i know sab accha hi hoga mera ek lautha pathi parakram ki best commando hai ,, usse kuch nahi hoga ..

They both chuckles and comes outside ..

Karan sees param bharkha and kids ,, he took kids hand and gives to param ..

Param : nahi karan tumhe mission successful karke sahi salamath wapas aana hoga ,, abhi toh humare pariwar complete hogayi hai aur tumhe sab kuch sambhalna hoga ,,..

Karan nods and hug param and then 5akes bharkha blessings ,, then hugs three kids at a time ..

Immediately Aarnav and Ayira say while saluting to karan ..

"Karthavy sahaswa balidaan"

Everyone repeats while saluting .. .

"Karthavy sahaswa balidaan"

All together : desh ki khathir desh ki naam ,, desh ki mitti sarakon par ,, desh se hai apni pehchaan jai hind ...

Karan and his team left to mission ...

*****************
Karan and team reached the place were terrorist kept all passengers in a place ..

Karan : sidharth drone se dekho kithne log hai ,, aur kaha kaha hai ..

Sid does the same and sees 40 , 50 log around the base ..

Karan : commado pehle sanjana ,, sidharth ,, sumanji, Chitra, Premji ,Bala, tum log jao ,, aur mein yahase instructions dedethey ..

They all nods and left towards the base ..

They are also the spl agents and fought with terrorists ,, almost they cleared all members but suddenly a huge number of people comes in front of them to fight ..

Karan : i know in ke paas back up plan hai ,, Vikram,, Raj ,, faizi ,, chalo

they three runs towards the base while shooting on terrorist ..

After a while the terrorist gang were in pool of blood but still alive ,, the other team rescued all civilians and they all ve out ,, karan fixed a bomb to that place and left outside then a person said ..

Person : ander ek ladki hai bichari ko khud karke rakha hai ..

Bomb got blasted and karan ran into the place ,, everything was filled with fire inside but he left to inside and saw a girl was tied to pole and she was badly injured ,, somehow he rescues her and comes outside with her ..

All spl agents takes everyone to hospital bcoz terrorist gang beaten them ..

**********""
Hospital