She'll be the death of me

🚨18+ content🚨

Tzuyu's POV

My eyes fluttered open to a sight that made my mouth water and shorts strain. "Tzuyu i need you" sana spoke barely above a whisper while crawling up my bed towards me. her chest fully visible through silk lingerie, although everything was a bit fuzzy i felt her reach me and start kissing down my neck and chest. i don't know how but we were both completely undressed, in a split second Sana was bobbing her head up and down my thick manhood, deliciously swallowing my dick while holding down my torso making me moan with every motion. feeling her cheeks hollow while reaching the tip she released me and dragged her sultry tongue up my length making me cum nearly tearing the sheets that were underneath me. she ran her hands from my hips to my chest "my turn" all that i felt next was her lowering herself onto my dick her heavenly gates engulfing me.

i jolted out of bed heaving for air "what the hell was that?" i say to myself looking down and seeing a stain on my shorts. "ugh i'm so gross" i saw while waddling to the bathroom, me being in dire need of a cold shower i hopped in and began my morning routine. After preparing for school i tried to clear the images of Sana from my head, i'm a fool for thinking that scenario could actually happen. jamming my keys into ignition, i head to school with Sana's lips on my mind

sana's POV

Makeout sessions in the hidden parts of our school's building would've sounded like a hot idea if i wasn't being intensely groped by Suho, he kept shoving his tongue down my throat and sloppily snaking his lips against mine, ugh so disgusting. Not gonna lie i used to think he was the one. sweet to me and mean to others, pretty handsome and funny but after a couple of months i guess he got comfortable and completely changed. Now he takes me out to fuck and talk about football. with the bell ringing i quickly detached form Suho and grabbed my bag. "hey wait i was thinking maybe we could hang out after school? continue our little sesh we were having at my house?". See there he goes again. "sorry babe i have to meet up with Tzuyu for our project" "fine i guess i'll start mine with elkie" he looked angry but i couldn't just leave Tzuyu hanging, feeling a bit sorry i leaned up and kissed him on the cheek "see you later hunk" he giggled and we separated to go to class.

Tzuyu's POV

"Tzuyu!! hello!! earth to Tzuyu!!" i couldn't stop thinking about Sana this morning but i really wanted to collect myself. i mean i want te refrain from being a dog and ogling Sana's long legs and perfect breasts since she deserves someone that cares about her personality and not her body which can i say is distractingly beautiful.

realizing chaeyoung was talking i shook my head trying to think about something else other than this morning. "Dude your food was getting cold, i would've left it alone but you didn't respond quick enough" dahyun said while rubbing her stomach in delight. "so how did yesterday go? did you take her to your sick hangout spot?" jeongyeon said mouth still chewing our schools chicken . "yea i think she really liked it actually" "it seems like you enjoyed it too" dahyun wiggled her eyebrows while making a motion with her hands imitating sex. My eyes widened in surprise and immediately covered her hand looking around for Sana and her friends. i was at lunch sitting with my friends which consisted of jeongyeon, chaeyoung, dahyun, and jihyo. "your crazy we just worked on our chem project" "sureeeeeee" jihyo said crabbing two chicken legs and rubbing them together "Tzuyu and Sana sitting in a tree K I SS I N G" she sang as the rest of my friends laughed. "oh my god i hate you guys" i laughed and covered my face in pure embarrassment "i wish" i whispered causing my friends to feel bad and stop their antics. lifting my hands from my face i saw Sana across the cafeteria laughing and talking to jimin while holding Suho's hand which was wrapped around her shoulder. even though i felt a tinge of pain shoot to my heart, i still lost my breath seeing her smile, wow she's beautiful. "listen dude atleast you're in her life now! that's a plus right! she's been to your house, that's a major win!" chaeyoung says " i guess you're right"