Steven Universe part 2

(y/n) pov:

I felt like I was starting to wake up. I started to move a bit. When I was moving my hand then I felt a bit of something soft. I opened my eyes to see what I was touching. I saw a girl CLOWN!

I screamed and jumped to the wall

???: calm down. Did I scare you?

(y/n): please don't hurt me

???: I won't hurt you. I was coming to visit the gems and saw you. I was curious on what you are.

I did saw a gem on her chest. That means she is a gem. I calmed down and went back down. She sat next to me.

(y/n): I'm (y/n) a Neko

Spinel: I'm Spinel

The gems came from the door. They looked concerned.

Pearl: what's happened (y/n)?

(y/n): sorry Spinel scared me. I thought she was just a clown.

Spinel: what's a clown?

(y/n): you don't need to know that. Anyways, I could use some breakfast.

Pearl: I can make you something

Pearl made me some breakfast. It tasted good to me. Spinel sat next to me. After I ate, I got up and Spinel got up with me. She was almost a foot taller than me without her hair. She did look a bit cute and beautiful now that I really see her.

(y/n): I think I will go out and check more around here. I wonder what else is around.

Spinel: I could show you around (y/n). You are awful cute and maybe play some games.

She smiled at me, and I didn't feel like saying no.

(y/n): sure

Spinel: YA!

She hugged me. I noticed her arms stretched around me multiple times. It did feel good. She let go of me. Then she took me hand and we went off.

Time skip:

She showed me what was around beach city and little homeworld. She was bit hyper but nice and sweet. I ate at the pizza restaurant with tuna pizza. I found money flying around and paid the pizza. Spinel ate a piece but didn't like it. I got her a few donuts after. She was happy and thanked me. We did play a few games like tag or hide and seek. One game she looked a bit sad trying to find me. I came to her and looked happy again. At the end of the day, we sat on the edge near the lighthouse. I was curious about why she was sad.

(y/n): Spinel?

Spinel: (y/n)

(y/n): one game we were playing tag and you looked sad till I came out from my hiding spot

Spinel lost her smile and looked down.

(y/n): what is it?

She started to have tears down. I regrated asking her. I hugged her to try and calm her.

(y/n): I'm sorry I didn't mean it

Spinel: It's okay. Something happened in my past.

(y/n): what happened?

She told me her story. After she said it, I felt bad for her. She might have tried to destroy the world, but gems did it before and was mad. I couldn't blame her. I kept hugging her to help.

Spinel: I thought a bit that I couldn't find you reminded me the feeling of...

(y/n): abandonment, I know that feeling. At least you weren't in a place that had people hurt you most of the time.

She looked at me.

Spinel: you know?

I told her my story. She told Her's so I told mine. I gave out tears from my face.

(y/n): now, I need to go home soon before mine grandma is gone

I started to really cry. She hugged me. It felt good from her.

Spinel: I'm sorry too. We both know what it feels like.

We smiled to each other. We went back to the house. I decided to go to sleep.

Spinel pov:

He sleeps so cute. I have this feeling I want to keep him like forever. I don't want to feel abandoned, but I want him to be happy and make his grandma not feel the same way. I saw he looked a bit cold. I decided to wrap him in my arms. He smiled and looked warm.

Spinel in mind: so cute. I really want you for myself.