The last Battle

Authors Note - So i was writing The Train when i realised that i had slightly messed up a bit. So to fix this issue i need to rewrite this inistial chapter. It all stemas from the fact that when i originally wrote this chapter I changed some things around in the story, but as i wrote more i forgot about these changes. So essentially the changes are going to be that Voldemort is here in this scene and it just playes out differently, and also some relationships change

Also on a side note the chapter The train is going to be longer and pretty important to the overall story so it will take a little while. Im going to remove the reference and this note after a while so be away of this change.

This is the original chapter just for reference  

Chapter 1

One by one his friends fell dead upon the blood stained floor and it was just Ron Hermione and I.

"It was never going to work Harry" shouted Ron who just then raised his wand at me

"WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT" I shouted.

"You are going to lose and I am going to rule"he said slowly" AVADA KADAVRA " .

"NO" roared Hermione as she jumped in front of me to save me .

"Pity I liked her, doesn't mater , anyway you're still going to die .

What was going on Hermione just died by the hands of her own fiancé .

"How could you ?" I asked .

"I work for a for a far greater power than you ever will now , he will reward me and I was going to spare her , she would see the logic of it eventually".

"Why ?".

"Because I hate you and everything about you , I am always in your shadows ".

"YOU IDIOT " I roared at him "You will die now.

"AVADA KADAVRA" we said together and the shot across and everything went white.

And now the Altered Version.

A dark field with ashes falling from the sky, softly illuminating the are with an orange glow. In it stood four figures and countless dead or dying in the grass. Standing high and straight Harry Potter, the boy who lived,  and the dark lord Voldemort. 

Injured but still fighting, Ron Weasley,  Harry's best friend and most vigiliant ally, and Harry's Wife, Hermione Granger. This threeio stood together through thick and thin and here  there was a final threat. And yet all was not as easy as that. The dark lord was more of a threat than every. he releashed in the defeat of all others and began to jeer them

"You have lost, my boy. Why continue to fight on such a dire day? Lay down, or face my wrath!" He shouted

"You are outnumbered, we are more powerful together than you can ever be!" he answered in an equally loud exclamation.

"You fool, can you not see the truth!" he laughed back. At that time to Harry's right, Ron turned his wand and pointed it at Hermione shouting the deadliest curse. Before Harry knew what was happening his wife lay at his feet, but a strange cold shiver ran down his spine.

"For years I have sat in your Shadow, I HAVE FOLLOWED YOU AND FOUGHT FOR YOU. I SACRIFICED MY FAMILY FOR YOU, GINNY IS DEAD BECAUSE OF YOU AND YOUR STUPID LIFE. It was me who saw the truth in my lords words. And you disgrace the wizarding community by marrying that  mudblood BITCH!" Ron proclaimed. "I see the light and now i will join my masters side by killing you" 

"...no..." Harry whispered, "No! NO", he raised his wand and in succession struck Ron down before he could finishes the curse, and the shouted at Voldemort, "AVADA KADAVRA!", hearing the same from across the field. And so the world went white and Harry Felt nothing...