♖Chapter 12♖

As me and Kai walk out of class I finally speak
"I'm was lying but please Kai it was just a small mission I'm just getting nervous " I say quietly as people walk past he stops and looks down at me I cover my eyes showing no emotions but a pleading face " fine I believe you but you could of told me or something and why are you nervous you an amazing person you brave and smart, strong, beautiful your perfect ,don't be nervous cherry " he says tucking a pice of hair behind my ear leaving his hand there once he finishes I'm blushing and he leans down and kisses me I respond starlight away kissing back but both remembering where in school pull apart and start walking to the next class .

The day ends with the last bell we walk out and walk over to our motorbikes and cars saying bye still it's just Cooper ,Kim , Nick and Luca and lastly me and Kai . Me and Kai where both leaning on my bike while Luca hand his arms around nicks waist from behind Lucas head on nicks shoulder . He looks so happy like a reedy bare witch was rare in public but Nick changes him . Kim and cooper where standing cooper kept playing with Kim's hair , tickling her or poking her even whispering small things in her ears making her laugh they looked like a couple madly in love . " Hey where gonna head off , see you round " coopers says us nodding and Kim adding a small bye and giving me a quick hug making me smile after a while I was thinking about dinner tomorrow our brothers yes brothers not biologicals would be meeting Nick and Kai but I might not be there tonight anything could happen . I know I'm a top assassin ,street fighter it all but this man he's powerful he's nothing I could ever beat dragging me from my thoughts, Kai "you didn't tell me about dinner tomorrow " I mentally cuss remembering not actually telling Kai " oh yes sloped my mind sorry it's just to meet my brothers if you can't make it is all good " he shakes his head "no no it's fine I want to " I smirk as he smiles at him my smirk covering the fear ,worry ,pain everything even things I don't share with Luca .

After a while the car park is clearing I get a message looking at my phone I see no number making me fill with fear something uncommon to me I open it .

Just making sure your coming tonight we'll catch you if you run well always find you just a reminder kitten - ## #### ####

Then I get a call catching the boys attention I give a smile " one sec " I get up walking away I see it's a face time and the number unknown I answer and a fully black screen comes up I take my camera off .

-/-/-Third person POV-/-/-

" what do you want "-Olivia says her in cold tone but a hint of fear his heard by the man on the other side making him smirk
"Calm down kitten just making sure you got the message ,now can you turn your head so I can see that pretty face "- unknown man
Olivia let's put a breath looking back at Nick,Luca and Kai giving a smile she turns back around " I'm good thanks you'll see tonight " - Olivia says conferring she's coming with no other way to go the man let's put a fee chiller making her shiver " good to know darling and yes I will see you tonight , or right now " he adds the screen of her phone now showing her standing in the parking lot from at least 400m away she looks up seeing normal cars till see sees it looked like a normal car it was but the people inside where not she breath out as the screen now shows Luca , Nick and Kai " your friend ,brother and little boyfriend all there having no idea what's gonna happen "- the sick man chuckles " you shouldn't be even sparing a glance at them I'm coming tonight no harm to them as promised ,right ? "-Olivia says knowing if Kai, Luca, Nick and every one else is safe she's ok with her not " yes, yes my darling none will get hurt , now I'll see you tonight the roof " Olivia nods knowing he can see from where he is "yeh" - Olivia reply's her voice has now gone monotone " bye my darling " he says then the phone silent she stands there and takes a breath before putting on the usual face and walking over to the boys .

" everything ok ,Cher" Kai asks now giving her another Nick name off cherry she nods " just mission stuff " she reply's Luca looks at her now she fiddles with to the chain ring they have Whitchurch means there sibling bond and trust but Luca also gave it to her on there first mission he them nods understanding and Olivia see the car pulling out of its parking spot and heading this way it drives past seeing his face unclearly but there trough the lightly tinted windows he gives a wink and keeps driving Olivia also noticing the 2 men in the car with him but shakes it off before she turns to the boys also seeing the time " oh shit , um we gotta go lover boy your gonna have to detach your self from Nick" Olivia says jokingly and Luca reply's back the same joking manner " says the girl who has her arms around her boyfriend " Luca says nodding his head to her arm that's resting on laid shoulder playing with his hair she rolls her eyes before getting up and turning back around to Kai " I'll see you tomorrow night " he nods " yeh , and be safe tonight on your mission remember what I told you cherry " she nods and hugs him " love you Kay " she whispers not comprehending what she's saying Kai freezes but hugs back " love you too cher" she pulls away hovering Kai one kiss on the lips he goes to pull back after a while but Olivia doesn't let it and deepens the kiss once she pulls apart form Luca clearing his throat she smiles acting innocent " bye Kia " he nods not sure what just happened still " bye cherry she turns to Nick and hugs him " see you tomorrow night " she says and then hugs him " and thank you for being amazing to Lucas " she pulls away him nodding and she sees Luca giving Kai a bro hug before they get on there motorbikes and ride off .