08. 𝒜𝒷𝒾𝓁𝒾𝓉𝓎 𝒯𝑒𝓈𝓉

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

Hearing that her daughter was the mate of Alec Volturi, literally shocked her more than she realized. She stormed out, causing Benjamin to purse his lips, "I'll talk to her." He mumbled before walking out to chase after his girlfriend. Hannah ran out to the forest, unaware of Benjamin following her.

She let out a powerful scream that sent a tree down and Benjamin thrown back into another tree. He let out a groan of pain, making her gasp before running over to him. "I'm so sorry. Are you okay? I-I didn't mean to hurt you." She stuttered out, grasping his hand in hers.

"It's okay, I'm okay. You didn't hurt me." His reassurance still wasn't enough for her as she dropped to the floor and wrapped her arms around her mate. Sighing, knowing it would make her feel better he pulled her closer and hugged her.

"I-I just don't know what to do. I have a daughter that I barely just found out about, and now I find out she's literally mated to Alec Volturi. The one person I hate more than Caius." She mumbled into his neck, Benjamin sighed holding her into him as he pressed sweet kisses to her neck and jawline.

"Everything's going to work out, I promise you. And I won't let anything happen to your daughter, you'll see her soon." He mumbled into her neck, pressing a small kiss there. Hannah nodded and pulled away, placing her hands on his jaw, "What if she doesn't want me to be her mother?"

"She will." He smiled at his mate, placing his lips onto hers, she moved her hands to the back of his neck, deepening the kiss. He chuckled into the kiss, placing his hands on her hips letting her crawl onto his lap.

"I should probably tell Esme I'm okay. She gets really worried." She mumbled, pulling away from their intense kiss. "Come on." Hannah climbs off his lap and pulled him up much to his dismay as he pulled away from the kiss with a groan. Hannah then grimaced at the fallen tree. "I really hate when that happens." She muttered, grabbing his hand and leading them to the house.

As they walked in the house, Hannah sent Esme a reassuring look and Esme smiled in understanding. Hannah took a seat on the couch beside Benjamin but he grabbed her waist and pulled her onto his lap, ignoring the warning look he got from Emmett.

"Aro will want us incapacitated before he attacks. Jane and Alec will try and take me out first because I can anticipate their moves," Edward explained to the group of vampires, the witch twins name sending shivers down Hannah's spine. Benjamin obviously sensed her nervousness and placed his hand on her thigh giving it a reassuring squeeze.