2

CHERYL POV

still walking around this huge ass forest near sweet water river,my brother and I used to come here a lot just to sit on the rocks and have small talks.

Sitting here on this rock brings back all the lovely memories just gonna make cry,my whole family  is dead I just want to die and be with them I can't stay here any longer, I'm about to cry when I spotted a little house just not too far away.

Yes thank the heavens I'm safe I'm literately speed walking to get there,holy shit it's in good shape but what if someone lives here but it looks pretty abundant. I went inside and ain't gonna lie but the inside is pretty cozy maybe I won't die after all.

I searched the whole house looks like no one's been here for a very long time some part of the house is pretty dusty but a little cleaning can do the trick,there's a cozy bed,food no electricity but that's okay at least I found a lamp.

Yes I'm saved and I'm far away from civilization but I hope that those dreaded creatures don't find me,they probably gave up or they think I'm dead but I pray to God that don't come here.

I'm sitting on this worn out couch when I heard something walking on dried leaves outside coming towards the door,now I'm scared but I looked through the window to what was it just to see a rabbit wondering around.

I breathed I sigh of relief thinking it was something else,I think I'm safe for the time being the sun is setting it's gonna get dark pretty soon hopefully nothing bad happen.

TONI POV

Ugh I'm walking through the town of Riverdale there's a lot of destroyed house's looks like we did a pretty good job here. Well I can't sense her pulse here she must have gone further out of town maybe she headed to the forest.

It's getting pretty dark out here can't wait to use my ability when the sun sets just makes things way much easier for me,right noe I'm taking my little time walking and smoking a joint just to kill time.

Humans fear my dad since he's the king my mom well she's heartless towards men and for me let's just say I can be heartless when I want to towards men and women,I'm single asf and I'm 22 don't even have a girlfriend.

I only do one night stands with peaches and other vamps but I want a relationship with the perfect girl cause I'm gonna take the throne soon,but I have my eye on that ravened hair girl they called veronica she's okay I think but I'm just fuck her or maybe just drink her blood and kill her.

Finally it's night I've been waiting too long here time for me to use my vampire skills,ugh I hate turning into a bat but oh well time to find my target.

CHERYL POV

Well it's night and nothing bad had happed so far guess they have given up,turning on the lamp I sat back down on the couch thinking about the rumors that I heard from my friends about the royal vampire.

I don't really pay attention to that but now I got to,Betty says the King's name is king Thomas and the Queen's name is queen Sara but I don't know their daughter name,I hardly hear about her only thing I know is that she has brown hair with pink highlights in it.

Archi even says she hates human and she's handsome but I don't know how a  girl supposed to be handsome and she always dresses in black,kinda weird but I don't even know how she looks like.

Well if she's powerful I don't want to meet her since she hates us humans,I don't even know why though now we're nearly about to be extinct because of them.

TONI POV

I'm in bat mode flying around the forest looking for her,once I found her I'm just gonna have some fun I think I'm gonna just kill her and tell my dad that I couldn't find her ugh I'm bad at lying.

Now I'm at sweet water river I've transformed into my normal self standing on a rock looking for any source if light or something can't be out here all night looking for her I have other things to do.

Wait,I spotted a light in a near distance finally i think I found her if it's not her or it's someone else I'm just gonna drink their blood and call it a night I guess but pls let it be her,if I go back to the castle empty handed with some shitty lie my mom and dad sure gonna punish my ass.

Maybe lock me up in the dungeon or maybe whip me and I can't deal with that shit anymore, walking towards the the little house I took my time and walk on the wood of the house and look through the little space through the curtain and there she was sitting or maybe thinking what her next run away plan would be if she saw me.

My eyes glow bright red because I hate humans I just can't stand them,I walk towards the door door and knock on it three times I know she wasn't expecting someone instead of waiting on her to answer the door I kicked it down watching as she scramble to her feet out of fear.

Toni:hi looks like I found you