Chapter 1: Meeting The Madrigals

Y/N POV

It was a sunny day when you started moving into Encanto. Okay, time to start moving boxes you said to no one in particular. You lived in a quaint home just below the famous Mirabel household, of course you didnt know that since you just moved here. You had almost all the boxes in the house when you ran into a teenage girl. I'm sorry she quickly said, helping you grab the contents of the box you dropped. Are you okay you asked her, she said she was fine. She helped you bring the remaining box into the house and asked if you were hurt, you had a small scratch from the object from the box. You said that it was fine though, she said that her mom could heal you. You didnt want to be a bother so you said you didnt need it, she dismissed that and told you her house wasn't far. As you were walking up the hill she said her name was Mirabal and that she was part of the AMAZING Madrigals. You didnt know who that was so you asked her "who are the AMAZING Madrigals?" All of a sudden her and the town's people started singing, you found it fascinating that they had powers but thought it was odd she didnt include herself when naming them off. She walked over to a tapestry on a street wall and started talking about her Abuala and her Tia, Mom, and Tio. The townspeople interrupted her when she brought up her Tio Bruno. You wanted to ask more about him but decided not to break the song. Three kids kept asking about her power but she avoided the question. We got up the hill still singing when I'm guessing her Abula said her name. She asked what she was doing and Mirabel was about to answer when the kids cut her off and said she was gonna tell them her amazing power. Her cousin (Who I will later find out is Dolores) said she didnt have one and left. The kids left and she realized I was still there. Oh, yeah your cut she said to you. Oh it's fine it really isnt much you said back to her. She convinced you to go inside with her just so she wouldn't feel bad about it later, and so we wouldnt be in pain. She brought me inside.

400 words. Sorry if it's long I had spare time and got distracted writing