Chapter 7: Visiting Bruno's Room

We have to visit Brunos tower? You asked Yep! Mirabel answered happily. You walked down the dirt path through the town, you admired some shops as you passed by them. You then went by your house and up the hill to go to the Casita and up to Brunos tower. Woah... you breathed out. Suddenly a toucan landed gonna rock beside you and Mirabel causing you to jump. Oh hello, maybe I'll have two friends. Mirabel said Then the toucan flew away. She sighed, Nevermind back to one. Hey! Am I really that bad you jokingly said. Alright ready! She asked. As I'll ever be. You and her trudged up the stairs one by one. She started singing and didnt stop for a while. So many stairs you said out of breath. BRUNO YOUR ROOM IS THE WorST Mirabel yeled have a voice crack at the end. You guys finally got to the top completely out of breath when you realized there was a giant gap... you and here groaned out of frustration.
You were gonna leave but then saw Mirabel taking a post with a rope on the end and throwing it above the rocks. She then swung over the gap tightly holding on to the old rope. To your relief she landed safely, but then right when she stood up the ledge broke and she almost fell. You shakily grabbed the rope and tightly held on fir dear life as you swung across. You barely made it to the edge when you landed. We slowly made it way into the eery room l, when suddenly the door SLAMMED shut behind you tripping you both in the dark room. You then saw broken green pieces on the ground. Hey Mirabel look! What is it, grab them and put them in my bag. You began to uncover them but as you began to grab one the room started filling with sand. Mirabel found pieces that fit together and saw that she was on the prophecy. She noticed the sand filling the room up and you both began to grab the pieces as fast as you could. You were about to leave but you saw one left. Mirabel there's one more! You ran over and grabbed it as fast as you could. You both started hitting the door frantically trying to get out. You finally found the door handle and opened the door. You both fell put of the room and Mirabel almost fell again. You made your way down the stairs when Mirabels Abaula found you guys. What are you guys running from, and what's in your hair. When you hear someone shouting about losing their gift you looked back and it was........

453 words. If you feel stupid remember that when I posted this I wanted to view it as a reader and almost commented when the auther was gonna update.... im not stupid at all🙃