Chap. 4: Antonio's Party (Finally)

You looked at your options in your closet. You decided to go with a plain dress that was easy to move in, you knew you probably had to walk quite a bit up the hill and in the house. You slipped on matching flats and started out the door to the hill. You got up the hill and felt a breeze, you remembered Mirabels Tia Pepa could control the weather so you decided to go and grab a poncho incase you got cold. You grabbed your favorite dark green poncho (sorry its green it's for later in the story) you went though your imaginary checklist and decided to head out again. You went up the hill and into the Casita and decided to look around for Mirabel. You saw no townspeople were there so that means you accidentally came early. You found Mirabel and her family (thats awkward) Mirabel came up to you and said in a surprised tone You came you were confused and asked You didnt think I would come she responded nervously Well most people dont wanna be friends cause I'm the powerless Madrigal you felt bad Dont worry I wouldnt miss this for the world. She looked happy and realised her family was standing behind her confused and nervous. Mirabel realized you havnt met all of them yet. She introduced you too all of them, her Abuala didnt seem pleased with either of you. You heard Dolores say people were coming and Camilo went to the door to greet people. After everyone came in you and Mirabel went behind the door with Antonio to wait for his cue to come out. It was finally his time to walk out he walked out and looked nervous, everyone was staring at him and there was a bright light shining on him. He looked at me and Mirabel and he asked her to walk put with him, Mirabel said no and I could understand why. Antonio asked again and she decided to go, I waited there and watched them walk up the stairs together. Mirabel stood with Pepa and Felix while Antonio put his hands on the candle, it turned bright yellow and orange and it then showed him with animals around him. A animal came to him and he could understand them a ton more animals came to him. You tried not to get hit by the see of people going into the room. You went inside and it was a huge tree and a grass area. You saw Mirabels fmaily taking a famaily picture and they left her out. You walked up to her and were about to give her a hug but got lost in the sea of people. You looked bat at where she was and she was gone. You looked all around the ginormous room and couldn't find her, suddenly the room sorry burst open and there Mirabel was saying the Casita was cracking. You and the rest of the people followed her outside into the main room and there was no cracks. Her Abuala went in front of the crowd and told everyone it was fine and the magic wasn't dying. Everyone went back into Antonio's room while you stayed with Mirabel. I saw the cracks! I believe you, you have a cut on your hand as proof. Let's go get some of your Moms food to heal it. So we left the main room together putting pressure on the wound.

578 words. Holy smokes that's a lot of words!