Getting to the story

Chapter 1

I.... I was in a dark space, all i heard was shouting and fear in peoples voices. I walked out to see my father staring at the fight happening at Qasr El Nil Bridge. I tapped on my father.

"Papa what is happening" I said, desperately waiting for a quick respond. He turned around to me and said.

"Forgive me for what i will do next..."

I turned around to see my mother furious by my fathers words.

"She's to young, she's my baby. You can't do this yet she's only 4!" My mother pleaded.

I walked forward out of the alley, to see two gigantic guys fighting. I whispered to myself "They can fly!", all i heard in the back was my parents arguing. Until i heard.

"Fine, do it..."

.......

"Ugh, my head hurts mommy". "it's okay honey, it'll be over soon". I opened one eye to see i was tied up.

"Honey... please be gentle with Y/N."

"I'll try my hardest too" Your Dad said.

As i opened my other eye, i saw something so thin but so sharp getting injected inside me. I let out a little whimper. And started to tear up i was so confuse, i felt moms hand grabbing onto my left hand tightly reassuring me it was going to be okay.

I woke up, untied, scared of being around my parents. My mother cried as she was apologizing, saying they need too do it. I looked at her angrily, But once again they are my parents. My father walked in the room and said.

"Lord dio, died and we needed to act quick to find a replacement and give someone his stand, and for him to finally achieve heaven."

"IM TO YOUNG TO UNDERSTAND ANY OF THIS" You cried out.

"Listen....