Oh my..

Chapter 2

"Listen.... we know you're just a kid. But we want what's best for you and you'll be protecting one of dios son Giorno."Mama said.

"Mommy, who is that..?"

"It will be a guy that you'll be protecting once you're older."

I turned around to see a rat running with a piece of bread, i laughed it was so cute. But...i froze, my mommy was screaming at me to run. I started to run without any hesitation, once i turned around i saw them. I SAW MY PARENTS DEAD.. steamy tears started to run down my face as i saw. A tall guy with black hair saying "yare yare daze" and another man with white hair. I swore vengeance, i will kill them I WILL.

~6 years later~

It was time for my hunt, i left the orphanage with the money i have been gathering. I ran as quick as possible to the nearest airport to Italy. Once i got on my flight, i was wondering how i was going to introduce myself to him. "Hey i been wanting to see you for the next 4 years" "Hey Giorno, i knew your father and now i'm here to protect you." Heh i sound stupid whatever i'll figure it out when i get there. I had to go with a guide, since i'm 10.

Once i got there i was looking. Damnit i didn't think about how big italy is and filled with people. I wanted to walk around until a grown women grabbed my arm and said "You're so beautiful, would you maybe want to come to our place to model. You can ask your mom and dad if you can."

...i stood there, thinking quickly if i should take this offer. "Yes i'll come over and try to model" the reason i took it was because i could be making money and i could have a higher chance of finding gio.

[time skip cuz i don't wanna write it out and ur getting to long]

After a year or two, now i can look for him i'm 13 and he's 12. I was walking around until i had to run away from the paparazzi. i bumped into some kid with black hair and green eyes, "Hey i'm sorry.. i didn't mean to bump into you."
he looked up at me.

"HEY YOUR Y/N!"

shutting his mouth i told him "shhhhh, jesus christ kid". Grabbing his hand i pulled him all the way at the end of ally. "i'm looking for a kid called Giorno, and i was wondering if you may have know him because you guys probably go to the same school." silence.. "I am giorno... why are you looking for me?"

"6 years ago your dad died, and my parents told me i had to protect you, since you were the only one they could track down. And now i have your fathers stand and you have your own stand." I said quietly making sure the others didn't hear.

" well i was able to make some things out of the ordinary, but i just alway thought it was normal" Giorno said.

"uhm well, no. Hey how about you live with me? i mean yea i'm just 13 but i have everything the court would say to adopt someone shelter, food, money." I said excitedly

"Thanks y/n but it's fine, i could visit you and we could work on our stands together. I don't think my parents would let me ... and you could still be with me and protect me." Giorno said.

"yea!"
.