chapter 4

Tharn's pov

I started packing my luggage. The mansion was head office for undercover agents and informers. Joseph, lia are waiting for me. It was so sudden. Fai left to there home before us only.they told me that we are going to a safe place and asked me to pack.

Yeah me and fai exchanged few words. She isn't much talkative. She told that her girlfriend is coming from her vacation with her brother.

I still feel weird and out of place. I still don't know many things. Lia started teaching basic information but still i am little slow at learning.

After packing we left in their car to a new place. If any one told me few months back that I will get married or I will meet my own father or I will see outside world I wouldn't have believed them. I would have even slapped that person for telling such things but now looking at my life I feel like laughing at myself.

I was given a guest room in second floor. I arranged my clothes and went to freshen up. I left the room to go to downstairs for dinner but suddenly a cat jumped on me making me bump into someone.

I turned around an saw a guy with a very dark aura. He glared at me as i stomped his foot. I bowed him and uttered sorry but he didn't even gave me look he left to room beside mine..

I went to kitchen and had my food as
the maid served. I ate it silently and left to my room. I was on the last step when I saw the same man standing in the corner talking on phone. Without lifting my head I made my way to my room.

I laid on the bed and clutched my chest. My heart was beating so fast I felt like if it beats any faster I will die. Ufff he is seriously scary I need to avoid him.

2 weeks passed on. I was most of the time alone in the house. No on talks to me. I watched in news that my father's business was loosing many more shares. He looked so much angry and scarry when they interviewed him.

I was sitting in my room when I heard a knock on my door. I opened to see lia. She asked me to follow her downstairs. I did it silently.

We walked to basement. She opened a
door which led to an office like room. Joseph, fai, thanya fai's girlfriend and type thanya's brother were sitting their discussing something.

Joseph signalled lia something. She asked me to enter a room surrounded by glass.

I sat on the chair while checking out the room. It looked creepy to be honest. After 5 minutes type entered the room with a blank face he sat infront of me.

Type - which mafia group is helping your father?

Tharn:- I don't know what you are talking about.

Type :- where is the secret locker in his room?

Tharn :- I don't know sir.

Type :- stop lying to me. They might believe that you are innocent but I don't think you are? Before I loose my patience answer my questions ?does he have a secret warehouse for his illegal buisness?

I looked at him confusedly and shaked my head.

Type: does your brother abused girls even in the house you used live?

Tharn:-  what are you talking ? my phi Ihong is not like that. He has a partner. Stop talking bad about.

I was about to continue my sentence a hard slap landed on my face. It sting very badly I looked at him teary eyed but the rage in my eyes didn't stop. How dare he talk badly about my brother.

Tharn: hit me as much as you want but don't dare bad mouth about my brother he is a very good person.

He grinned at me darkly. A shiver ran my spine. I felt my palms sweat. He asked someone to bring laptop. Within seconds fai brought a laptop and left the room. He turned it towards me and it started showing a video.

I gasped at the video playing. I rubbed my eyes thinking it was betraying but no use. I saw my brother with so 2 girls. He was forcing them. They were crying, shouting and pleading but like a monster he didn't stop.

Next video started playing where he was abusing a boy to. The boy was tied with ropes. He was abusing the boy with some other guys.

Another video played where he was drinking and sniffing some white powder.

Video played without stopping I looked at my phi who was killing some Many people without any remorse. He looked different his eyes were dark screaming danger.

Teras didn't stop flowing my eyes slowly my vision turned blurry and then everything went black.

( Sensitive content :- mention of self-harm)

I woke up with a pain in my cheek. I looked around and found myself in my room under the sheets. For one second i wanted everything to be a dream but the sting on my cheek was the proof that it was not a dream.

Tears started again. Was everything a lie? Was I that dumb not to look carefully? Would he do the same thing to me like he did to other people if I was careless? Is dad the same as phi Ihong?

Days passed no one talked to me. Everytime I pass near type he would verbally mistreat me. He said I was lying and acting. He is right who will belive that a person is hidden from outer world and living a life like a slave. But that is the truth I don't how to use a phone or tv. I don't know so many words. I don't know how to talk to others. All I know is how to cook, how to do household chores.

I feel helpless I want to help them but I don't know anything. I never know that they are this cruel. I always thought they are good people because they are the only one's I met or talked to. Except for champ I don't know any one. Even champ doesn't talk to me much.I cried for hours, skipped meals. I couldn't sleep at night I had so many nightmares.my nights were filled with a painfull cries of all the people that suffered in their hands.

Trapped!", this word is enough to explain how I'm feeling. I was trapped in this net of disappointment and misery. I'm living a life where, the person who treats me like a slave my adopted dad. is my biological father.

i was isolated from the outside world for years so i was oblivious to the world out there. Sometimes i pity myself because no one believes me. I wake up to the deadly screaming of my mind which was degrading me much more. I started to go insane, my mind's all foggy i couldn't decipher what people are saying sometimes because I'm lost in thoughts.

Is it possible to miss someone whom you've never met , idk but I'm missing my mother, i dont think so he'd have treated me this shitty if she was here. Where is she? Is she alive? What if even she is a person like my brother.

I felt someone calling me to jump off the balcony. I resisted the urge and came into my room. I sat at the edge of my bed. I didn't even switch on the lights. But my room was lit with moon light. I walked towards my closet. I saw a thin blanket. I took it and slowly folded it.

I placed a stool from the corner of the room and kept it in the center of the room. I looped one end of the blanket to the fan which was on celing, I looped the other one around my neck and tied it tightly. I was already standing on my toes and the next second the stool jerked and I was hanging in air.

My body was shaking suffocating for air. But my mind was betraying me. When I saw the painfull videos I wished I was never adopted. I started doubting my adopted mother's intentions too.

My throat constricted painfully. Air knocked off my body. I can already feel myself breathless. Tears flowed feeling suffocated not just my body and even my heart too.

______________________________________

Hello everyone. Hope you like this chapter. Sorry if you find typos. Don't hate me guys. Wait patiently. Please do vote and comment. Stay safe stay happy.
Love you all ❤️💖.