23.A Beautiful Young Man

JIMIN POV :

I'm sitting near my mom's bed and saw her laying on the bed like I saw before. I turned to doctor and asked,

"Why Isn't she responding?"

"We don't know.. But our surgery was successful Mr. Park"

"Then what happened?"

"We don't know"

A warm layer of tear rushed through my cheeks, I hold her hand tightly and said,

"Mom... Mom please wake up.. your Jimin promised you, that he'll never do any bad things and always obey you, always listen to you.. please eomma wake up" 

My tears rushing continuesly when someone patted on my shoulder and slowly tell me to got up,

I looked at him, it's Namjoon hyung.

I don't know why I feel comfortable around him cause he make me feel like my own brother. He's like my big brother who comforts me now and also took care of my friends.

Why he choose to be a mafia? I wonder.

We slowly got out of the room and saw Taehyung is waiting there. As he saw me he just ran to me and hugged me tightly.

"You stupid Chim, you know how much I missed you.. how dare you not to pick my call and you forgot me" he spoke all in a breath while hugging me.

"No tae I didn't forget you" I lowly spoke

"You didn't forget me right? So what's the date today? You didn't forget?"

He pulled himself from hugging and crossed his hands, his eyes throws daggers towards me when I'm busy to think about the date..

As I didn't go to College, i really don't remember the date.

"Tae it's..."

"IT'S....??? IT'S WHAT???" he shouted...

"Shh this is hospital" A passerby lowly scold taehyung.

"No one cares for me.. no one loves me" He looked down when I looked at Namjoon hyung,

"It's 30th December Jimin" taehyung lowly spoke again, "I hope you remember what's it?"

Shit...

Shit

Shit

Ohhh shit...

How could I forget My Soulmates birthday?

"I'm really sorry Taehyung.. I'm really sorry to forget the date... but you know nah you captured a special place in my heart.. i never can forget you. I just didn't remember the day?"

I spoke all those while holding his hands.

"Happy Birthday Taehyungah.. please don't angry on me"

"I understand but you forget me after being with Yoongi hyung.. Your boyfriend must help you to forget your soulmate" he pouts.

"Omo.. no taetae it's not that you think.."

Namjoon hyung is just smiling at a corner when I spoke,

"Hyung took us to jin hyung" he just nodded.

_______________

We spend the whole day with jin hyung, namjoon hyung and Tae. We celebrate Tae's birthday there in a secret place.

Namjoon hyung got some works so he leave after a while when we're sitting there and gossiping after a long time. Just We missed Yn. And seems like Tae is still angry on her.