The End

Jimin slowly hugged Yoongi's naked body and Sighed.

"Are we gonna lay down like this?"

"Of course, It's so peaceful to be laid with my beloved Husband"

"Yoongi" Jimin whispered in his ear

"Yes love?"

"We need to fresh up too"

"Umm yeah we need to" He agreed with him

"Would you help me freshen up? I'm so lazy?"

"Always at your service My lovely Husband'

JIMIN POV

He got up and picked me up in his arms. My hearts started beating faster, suddenly the past flashed in my memory for an instant. That night when i lost my virginity to this man, uncertain about my future, I said this to him

FLASHBACK:

"Can you help me to freshen up?"

"Why?" His voice was cold.

"I can't move... Can you at least take me to the washroom??"

"Those works are for lovers baby boy.. but you're only my sugar baby who will help me in my needs."

"Do you mean we can't love each other?"

"Oh so you already dreamt about getting my love huh??" He came close to me and grabbed my chin.

"No i didn't"

"Listen to one thing Jimin... In this kind of relationship no feelings are allowed.."

FLASHBACK ENDS

It's driving me crazy how the night changed like this. That time he needed me physically, just to fullfill his needs and today, He need me, My soul. We need each other mentally, physically, emotionally.

I looked at his face and Whispered

"You know I'm really really lucky to have you"

"I know baby, but I'm luckier than you"

"How much lucky you are?"

"Umm that much lucky to have a fat ass like you"

"HEYY.. YOU PERV" I hit him when he laughed hard.

He dropped me down and gently caressed my cheek

"You are precious Jimin. I'm glad that I met you, And Got the chance to be your husband. Promise me you'll never give up on me"

My eyes suddenly Turned numb when he said that

"I will never give up on you Yoongi, I can't. You're my life, How can I live without you?"

He smiled and hugged me gently.

Suddenly he turned the shower on, Which made us wet.

"Let's stand here silently, feeling each other's warmth"

It's unusual, His voice is too calm. He's not needy now. He's too calm. He just slowly turned me to back facing him and made my face infront of the mirror. He hugged me from back and placed his head on my shoulder.we can see each other's faces on the mirror along with our body which is covered with hickies.

"You're too calm in the shower, it's unusual. I still remember the first time you walked into the shower when i was showering"

He hummed

"That time, maybe it was desire, Lust. But I'm calm today as I know My husband will be mine forever. My desires turned into Love, We will make love everytime we want. But sometimes we'll need soft memories too, Like this how I'm hugging you from behind calmly under the shower."