The Four Smart Students

I like people who are honest and do not pretend, to deal with lies to reach their destination.

In this story we have four smart students, Theodor, Jack, Alex and Tom.
They spent the night with playing and celebrating, so they're not ready for the exams that's scheduled for the next day.
In the morning the four decided to make a smart plan.

Jack: hey Alex what should we do about the exam?

Alex: how about we just lie to our teacher?

Theodor: yeah that's a good idea, but what should we tell him?

Tom: what about that: we were yesterday on a wedding and on the way back a tire exploded, so we had to push the car, and we hadn't enough time to learn for the exam.

Alex: yeah man that's good, he will belive us.

Jack: yeah 'laughs'

When they went to the lesson they went to their teacher and told him the lie.
The teacher believed them And he postponed the exam  for the Four of them for 3 days.

Alex: omg our teacher is soo stupid, he believed us that easy 'laugh.
'
Tom: yeah right?

The four were happy, but they didn't know what was coming next.
The four of them learned for the exam this time and they were ready to write it.

Teacher: ok you four, each one of you will get a room and there you will write your exams alone

The four of them agreed and went to their rooms.
When they opend the exam, they only saw 2 questions :

What is your name? (1 point).

Which tire in the car exploded In the Wedding Day? (99 points) .

The four of them were shocked, they didn't know, what they should write, because their lie will be exposed if they write diffrent answers.
But they just chose one and wrote it with theirs names down.

The answers were different of course, and The teacher knew from the beginning that it was a lie but he wanted to show his students that lying has a quick end, and at some point it will get caught.

If lies saves, then honesty saves more..... complete the responsibility of your actions and your words or you'll get in a hard situation.

.
.
.
.
I want to participate in a short story writing contest in my school, and that's the story I've written, I wanted to hear a few opinions before I give it up,
So how do you find it?
I would be very happy to see a few comments, and it will help me, so please tell me if it's good or if it need something.
Thank you, and I love you all❤️
.
.
.
.
449 words