Chapter One

----------------------------------------------------
If you've seen or read Harry Potter then you should know how they treat Harry in the beginning so if you are unaware then go read or watch that before heading into this.

----------------------------------------------------

Nearly ten years had passed since the Dursleys had woken up to find their nephews on the front step, privet drive had hardly changed at all. The sun rose on the same tidy front garden and lit up the brass number four on the Dursley' front door; it crept into their living room, which was almost exactly the same as it had on the night when mr. Dursley had seen that faithful news report about the owls. Only photographs on the mantelpiece really showed how much time had passed. Ten years ago, there had been lot pictures of what looked like a large pink beach ball wearing different colored bonnets- but dudley dursley was no long a baby, and now the photographs show a large blonde boy riding his first bicycle, on a carousel at the fair, playing a computer game with his father , being hugged and kissed by his mother. The room held no sign at all that two other boys lived in the house, too.

Yet you and your twin brother harry potter was still there,asleep at the moment, but not for long. Both your aunt's petunia was awake and it was her shrill voice that made the first noise of the day.

"Get up! Get up!" Petunia duraley yelled through the woodworm eaten door of the cabinet, as you exhale softly. "We're coming" called by harry as he strokes his hair from his face. You do the same as you both search for your glasses and head out into the entrance of the kitchen. " well hurry up and go an watch the bacon, and dont you dare let it burn, i want everything perfect on dudleys birthday." She demanded as she walked off. And you both quickly rushed into the kitchen and watched the bacon cook, but secretly you add more and hide them so harry could eat today. You looked at the living room seeing the floor almost covered by all of Dudley's presents. It seemed he got a bike as well, but as to why he got it was a mystery to you, as dudley was very fat and hated exercise - unless of course it involved punching somebody. Dudley's favorite punching bag was either harry or you, even though he couldn't often catch you both. You might not look it but you both were fast when it was compared to dudley and his friends.

Perhaps it had something to do with living in a dark cupboard, but you and harry had always been small and skinny for your age. You both looked even smaller and skinnier then you really were because all you both had to wear were old clothes of Dudley's, and dudley was about four times bigger than you both were. Harry had a pale thin face, red knobby knees, black hair with a scarlet red fade at the tips, and bright green eyes((on the left) and bright scarlet brown eyes(on the right). While you also had a light brown thin face, blushed red bruised knobby knees, scarlet red hair with a black fade at the tips, with scarlet brown and green eyes. Harry wore round glasses held together with scotch tape, while you had the same type but they were a gold pair with a partly broken glass lens. They were both broken from how many times Dudley had punched them on the nose. The only thing you and harry liked about yourselves own appearance was a thin/large scar on Harry's head that was shaped like a lightning bolt while you had a bigger lightning bolt that was a bit deformed as it covered a slight portion of your left eye. You both had it for as long as you both could remember, and the first question you or harry could ever asking their aunt petunia was how the both of you had gotten it. " in a car crash when your parents died" she had said " and dont ask questions" dont ask questions was the rule for a quiet life with the duraley's.