Chapter Two

----------------------------------------------------
:)
----------------------------------------------------

Chapter two — The Vanishing Glass;

    You half glared at Dudley as you held Harry's hand, Just Then, the door bell rang—"oh, good lord, they're here!" said Aunt Petunia frantically—and a moment later, Dudley's best friend, piers polkiss, walked in with his mother. Piers was a scrawny bow with a face like a rat. He was usually the one who held people's arms behind their backs while Dudley hit them. Dudley stopped pretending to cry at once.
    Half an hour later, You and Harry,harry being the one who couldn't believe their luck, as you both say in the back of the Dursleys car with piers and Dudley, on the way to the zoo for the first time in their life's. Their aunt and uncle hadn't been able to think of anything else to do with you two, but before they'd left, uncle Vernon had taken you and Harry aside.
    "I'm warning you," he had said, putting his large purple face right up close you mostly your face, "I'm warning you now, Boys—any funny business, anything at all—and you'll be locked in the cupboard from now on until Christmas."
    "We're not going to do anything" you stared, "honestly..." Harry finished
    But uncle Vernon didn't believe you both. No one ever did.
    the problem was, strange things often happened around either Harry or you and it was just no good telling the Dursleys they didn't make them happen.
    often, aunt petunia, tired of you and Harry (mostly you) coming back from the barbers looking as though you hadn't been at all, had take a pair of kitchen scissors and cut your hair so short you and Harry were almost bald except for the bangs, which she left "to hide that horrible scar". Dudley had laughed himself silly at you both, as you both slept a sleepless night imagining school the nest day, you were already getting laughed at for your baggy clothes, and for the fact that Harry and you had tapped glasses. Next morning, however, you had gotten up to find you and your brothers hair were exactly how it has been before aunt petunia had sheared it off. You both had been given a week in their cupboard for this, even though you had tried to explain that you both couldn't how it had grown back so quickly.
    Another time, aunt petunia had been trying to force you into a revolting old sweater of Dudley's (brown with orange puff balls). The harder she tried to pull it over your head, the small it seemed to become, until finally it might have fitted a hand puppet, but certainly would fit you. Aunt Petunia it must of shrunk in the wash and, to you and Harry greatest relief, you weren't punished.
    on the other hand, Harry had gotten into terrible trouble for being found on the roof of the school kitchens. Dudley's gang had been chasing you an Harry as usual when, as much to Harry's surprise as everyone else, there he was sitting on the chimney. The Dursleys had received a very angry letter from your school headmistress telling them Harry had been climbing school buildings. But all he'd tried to do was (as he shouted at uncle Vernon through the locked door of the cupboard) was jump behind the big trash cans outside the kitchen doors. Harry supposed that the wind must have caught him in mid-jump.
    but today, nothing was going to go wrong. It was even worth being with Dudley and piers to be spending the day somewhere that wasn't school, the cupboard, or Mrs. Figgs cabbage-smelling living room.
    while he drove, uncle Vernon complained to aunt petunia. He liked to complain about things: people at work, Harry, the council, you, the bank, and you were just a few of his fav subjects. This morning, it was motorcycles.