Chapter 22- Being there for you part 2

It has been week that Vansh had stopped talking to Riddhima. He would not have food when she was present, or would sleep mostly in the study.

Ragini was recovering and she was shifted to another location, but Riddhima knew that she had told Vansh the truth. He has been more angry and violent the past week.

Angre could sense the tension between Riansh, he understood that Vansh was angry on Riddhima for kidnapping Ragini, but still she told him to save her.

An- Boss. I know ki i shouldn't interfere between you and Bhabhi's problems.

V- You shouldn't..

An- But..aap unse naraz mat ho..she told me to save Ragini. And we all know how much she really cares about you.

V- Yet she tried to betray me..

An- Boss..we knew she was a spy. Yet you married her. I think she was afraid that you will be angry..please don't let your anger get the best of you..

V- Hmm.

Riddhima was missing Vansh, she missed his glares when she do something that he didn't agree..or the way he cared about her. She was still her thoughts when he came inside,

V- Koi nayi planning ho rahi hain?

R- Nahi..

V- I want to say this..i haven't forgiven you. But i want to know the whole truth.

R- Alright. There was a time when i loved Kabir. And he asked me to spy on you..but things changed after we got married and i got shot..i didn't know why but i wanted to prove that you are not a killer.

R- The reason i wanted to know about Ragini was because deep down i knew you cannot kill anyone. But things kept on become complicated.

R- There was so many times i wanted to tell you the truth. I was just afraid.

V- And do you love him..

R- No..i truly love you and only you.

V- Hmm..he turned to leave..

R- Vansh? Ragini ne kuch bataya?

V- Still trying to know everything 😏😏

R- Sorry..purani aadat hain.

V- Hmm..but the truth is that Kabir is getting help from someone else from the family and that someone is Anupriya..

R- Mom??

V- I can't believe that i am surrounded by betrayers every where around.

R- So this was all because they wanted property and money? He used me like a pawn?

V- (rubbing her cheeks) Don't cry Sweetheart..i will make him pay..but you have to promise me.
No matter what you will always believe me.

V- I don't want you manipulated by my enemies..you are too precious for me.

R- I promise...but only if you promise to share your secrets with me. I am your wife..tumhare life accha ya bura sab mein tumhare saath dena chahthi hun..

V- I will try..but right now i need your help taking revenge from the mother- son duo..

R- Ofcourse i will help you, mujhe emotionally manipulate karni ki saaza milni chaiye.😎😎😎

Riddhima hugged him and he too reciprocated. He was happy that Angre told him off..he will definitely try to be more open to Riddhima, he won't allow anyone else to manipulate her and harm their relationship...

Ps- Hey guys. so this is second part..hope you guys like since it is happy ending for Riansh...