Chapter 31- My little angry bird part 2

Vansh stopped at the red light..he remembered how furious he was that not only his Mom wanted him to marry, but also that Riddhima had said downright no..

R- Aunty thank you so much aapne mujhe iss layak samajha..but abhi i am not interested to get married..mein apni padhai aur career focus karna chathi hun.

I- Aare woh tum shaadi ke baad bhi kar sakti ho. Bhai koi problem nahi hogi.

V- Guys..Riddhima ne mana kar diya hain. So no..and Mom mene aapko kaha tha ki i am not interested to get married..please dubara mujhe aisi position mein mat dalna..

Vansh went away and Riddhima left too. Even though he had said he was not interested in marrying her. He felt something prick in his heart when she rejected him. It felt like Ragini all over again.

Riddhima too tried to bury her feelings and move on, what she didn't know was Vansh was keeping an eye on her. At first it was just a coincidence that he had come to meet his business associate who was in the hospital.

He had seen her working there, she was really a hard working women. He had spent his watching her, trailing her,

V- (thinks)Yeh ladki toh mujhse bhi jayada workaholic hain..bas kaam aur hostel..

Everyone in the family was sad that Riddhima didn't agree to get married to Vansh. Dadi felt guilty it was she who had okayed Ragini's proposal and things went haywire..her health was starting to get worse.

V- Mom..i came as fast as i can..kya hua?

An- Mummyji ki tabiyat kharab ho rahi hain..aur dawai bhi nahi le rahi.

V- Let me see.. he went to Dadi's room with food, medicine and water.

V- Dadi, lijye..khana khaiye..and no excuses.

D- I am sorry beta..for everything i thought that Riddhima would agree..

V- Dadi..it's fine..

D- Nahi..please mujhse waada karo ki..tum usse ek bar aur baat karogaye..

V- Dadi..i don't wanna force her..i don't want history to repeat itself..

D- And it won't she is different i know..please think of it as my last wish..

V- Dadi!! Please..fine i will talk to her..

The next day Riddhima was leaving for work when she saw Vansh standing in front of hostel room,

R- Mr.Raisinghania aap? What happened?

V- Can i come in? Ya saari baatein yahi karni hain?😏😏

R- No..come in..he went inside and turned to her. She was becoming self conscious having him so close to her.

V- Alright..i want us to get married..

R- But i already have said no..

V- I know that..but this is for my Dadi..she means a lot to me.. i won't expect anything from you than to care for my family..

R- And if i say no??

V- Then i will make sure that not only is this hostel destroyed, no hospital will ever recruit you..

R- You are blackmailing me?😡😡

V- Yes..so what will be your answer..?

R- Okay..

V- Good..pack your things..you are being shifted to VR mansion..

R- (whispers to herself) Saddu..Akadu..

Vansh knew that it was wrong to blackmail her, but he was doing this for Dadi..and maybe just maybe for himself too.

Vansh came out of his thoughts because of the incessant honking, he had forgotten that the light had turned green. He speed off too meet his cute wife.

Riddhima was going to get some lunch when she opened the cabin door, Vansh was standing there..it felt like deja vu only this time he had a bouquet,

V- I am sorry Mrs.Raisinghania🥰🥰

R- (taking the bouquet)Thank you..ab hatao i have to get some lunch.

V- I brought lunch as well..i wanna talk to you. He went inside and Riddhima sighed and closed the door.

R- I am sorry too..i was being too nosy.

V- Well you are wife..toh tumhe haq hain..to know about my past..

R- Will you tell me what happened? Between you and Ragini?

V- Sure but first have lunch..mein itne pyaar se lekar aaya hun..

Vansh sat on Riddhima's chair and pulled her into his lap. She blushed but still enjoyed being close to him..they fed each other..just relishing the time they were spending with each other..

Ps- Hey guys..here is the new chapter hope you like it..please do comment..i want inline comments as well