move on...... Rohit

( nothing to say.......
Except sorry for late....

🚨 never ever forget
That author of this story: shrawani, bancho and sameer are also playing some random rolls in this story.....

continued....

~~~~~~present~~~~~~

Bhuvan was sitting on window, looking outside....... Winds were blowing hard as snow was slowly making there way on ground......yes he was still in Manali.

Aman: bhuvan.......! Are you even listening!?...... come on! Let's go back! It's been fucking whole week! Mummy papa ko chinta ho rahi hogi!

Bhuvan didn't reply for awhile and suddenly got up and started packing he's bag's.

Bhuvan: sniff* bhaiya drawer mein flight ticket hai! Chalo!?

Aman: what!??? When did you booked flight!?

Bhuvan: when I lost it......

Silence........

Meanwhile.......
~~~~~before 4 days~~~~

Rohit's p.o.v
Muze pata chala bhuvan or Amruta ka break-up hogaya but......unka isse pahle kuch tha bhi kya!?.....well muze abhi just Amisha ka call aya tha ki Amruta kisi ki baat nahi sun rahi or kab se room ka darwaja band kar rakha hai......tho main abhi vahi ja raha hu.

Rohit got out of his car and ran inside Amruta's house where he found sona, Amisha and Amruta's pop's, trying to open the door.

Amisha: amuuuuu! Yaar please darvaja khol de! Yaar it's me!!! Amisha!

Sona: Amruta!?

Rohit: sona di!?...... unkle? Kya...

Amisha: Rohit!? Please try to call her!? Vo kabse darvaja nahi khol Rahi!? Please yaar!

Rohit came near door and knocked once and called her out.

Rohit: amu!?.....are u there? Hey it's me Rohit!

He said in sweetest tone and within second Amruta opened door. Amruta drag him inside and again shut the door.

Rohit: Amruta......? Room ka darwa-

Before Rohit could say anything she ran to him and hugged him. She was snobing in chest and his eyes were widened. He started caressing her hairs and hugged her back.

Rohit: sshuu! It's allllll okay! I'm here! Don't worry!

Amruta: Aar-on, Aaron please....please sa-ve......me! Crying*

Rohit apart from hug after hearing a unknown name from her. He cupped her face.

Rohit: amu....? Yeh Aaron ko-kon hai?

She came back to her sence after hearing Rohit. Amruta held her head and sat on chair. She buried her face in her knees and stoped crying. Rohit was fucking confused on her behaviour.

Rohit: Amruta! Can you please tell me what happened between u and bhuvan?

She looked at him with hopeful eyes and told him everything.......
......... After Rohit listen what Amruta said his blood was boiling. He was just going to kill that bitch Aradhana but before he could get up,...... Amruta hugged him again and didn't apart until she fall sleep. Rohit made her sleep on her bed and told everyone she is fine just tired of what happened. She needs to chair up......but how? Rohit came back home and was sitting in his balcony. That's when Amruta texted him.............

Amu- thank you Rohit for helping me to share my pain thank you so much......love you

Rohit- aaare it's okay......per yeh last wala part tu seriously muze bol rahi hai?