ashiqu hote hai dill se

(Title smjha nahi tho gana sun lo🚨18+🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣......👆
🚨Tooo short!🚨)

Ashiqu hu main dill ka muze jina maat sikh

Ashiqu hu main dill ka muze jina maat sikh....... Muh main le lu*d muje chodna maat sikha.....
Toota mera dill use jodna maat sikha......
Muh main le lu*d muje chodna maat sikha.....

continued.........

Amruta kissed Rohit........

on his cheeks!

( An: salo tum tho bade ashlil ho! Tumhe kya laga!? Lip to lip kiss hai?..... not in this life!

Kaat Gaya re! 😜 )

Kaat Gaya re! 😜 )

Rohit touched his cheeks and looked at amruta in disbelief...

Rohit: Amruta......bhuva-

She cutted him.

Amu: fucking stop! Snob* from now onwards don't even fucking dare to take his name or topic in front of me.

She was having tears in her eyes.......same goes for bhuvan.

Rohit: par Amruta! Ek baar aapne dimaag se puch ke dekho! Are you talking right step?.......I never eyed you as my girlfriend.......

Amu: he..hehe...... dimaag? Are you fucking serious?.......don't forget Rohit.....I. NEVER. WILL. TAKE. WRONG. STEP. After what happened with me!

She said as she turned around nd and saw bhuvan.

~~~~befor 5 min~~~~

Bhuvan's p.o.v

I was listening to them.......I won't ever blame Rohit.....cause I know, he won't ever eye Amruta as his girlfriend. I was just standing behind them, heart broken, numb and disbelief. I never imagined Amruta leaving me......it was all fucking my fault, I should've stop that bitch for slapping her.

Bhuvan didn't know that tears were falling down from his eyes. That's when amruta turned around. Bhuvan widened his eyes cause Rohit also noticed him. He wiped his tears and was going to saw something but Amruta left by passing from his right side while looking at him. Bhuvan was once again heart broken. He sat no his knees. And started crying. Rohit came near him and hugged him.

Rohit: I am....... sorry!

Bhuvan: why are y-you sorry? Snob* snif* crying*

Rohit: aren't....... you.........mad on me?

Bhuvan: why the hell would I!?........

And next he hugged Rohit and cried his heart out.

Bhuvan: ro-ro-rohit!? Am-am I that bad? Why? Why why why!!??? Everyone everyone dose this to me? Kyu sab muze akela chod rahe hai??!!!! Aab muze inn sab ceezo se darr lagane lag hai!!!

........I am done with this.

~~~~~~~meanwhile~~~

Amruta pushed all make up from make up table, she removed the bedsheet and messed up with blanket, She pulled her clothes out of closet and threw them on sofa. The whole room was mess all the music CD's were thrown near dustbin. Amruta came out in gallary and closed the glass door paining her self behind it. Her eyes were smokey due to make up and lots of crying. She sat down and buried her face in her knees. Crying......all ALONE.

Amruta's p.o.v
Why?..........everyone in world left me alone...Laga tha bhuvan Is one I love......huh! Par mari kismat ne hamesa apni gand marvani hai...........bas.......aab sab khatam kuch is nahi bacha mare paas..........na mummy papa.......or jo bacha tha.........

She looked at the pandent which Bhuvan gave her and tears started streaming from her eyes.........

To be continued......

( 😉 This one was just for fun!!!! love love!

Bye.......

Bancho!!!!!! Sameer!!!! Pakdo salo ko! Jane na paye!!!!

Salo ne "bhuvan ka birthday bhuvan ka birthday surprise or kuch new chaheye" iss ke chakkar main bachi ki jaan leli!......tum sab ko na birthday ke din dekh lungi!

*death glare with gun in hand to all
👉lovelies👈 of bhuvan*)

Tu kya jane mare dill ka dard.....
Phek ke Maru tuze angry bird.....
Angry bird jake tuze laga nahi.......
Mare dill main tuze jgha nahi!.......