• before •

d e d i c a t i o n

d e d i c a t i o n

to the one, wherever you are

━━━━━━━━━━

c o p y r i g h t & d i s c l a i m e r

©2022 IYA HART. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods without prior written permission of the author.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, events are either the product of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

━━━━━━━━━━

c o n t e n t w a r n i n g

PTSD

Explicit Sexual Content

Strong Language

━━━━━━━━━━

s y n o p s i s

Five years ago, Carter Bell left Amaya with a broken heart at the altar of their wedding - leaving her humiliated and unknown to him, pregnant with his child.

Five years later, she has managed to secure the pieces back safely where they belong, although the cracks in them still yearn for him. Now, with a four-year-old son, a job that pays well, and a loving friend by her side, Amaya is living the quietest days of her life.

That is until the storm called Carter Bell returns as her new boss.

Carter has changed completely - he is a billionaire, even more sexier, and grumpy all day. Amaya knows that she wants nothing to do with him after he betrayed her that way and she is pretty sure he hates her. But unknown to her, Carter has returned for one and one motive only - to win back the heart of the girl he left behind and to take the place he wants in their son's life.

━━━━━━━━━━

t h e m e s o n g

━━━━━━━━━━

a u t h o r' s n o t e

hey readers!

thank you for being here and for having patience with me.

I'm so excited to finally present you WALLS BETWEEN US which is the official sequel to Behind Your Walls.

we will follow Amaya and Carter once again in this story but this time there will be more heartbreaks, more romance, and definitely more heat.

I hope you're just as excited as I'm for this story.

add it to your libraries so you don't miss any updates.

see you in the comments!

with love,
iya