Chapter Two

Key Terms <3

Y/n - Your Name
L/n - Last Name
H/c - Hair Colour
H/t - Hair Texture
H/l - Hair Length
E/c - Eye Colour
S/c - Skin Colour
F/c - Favourite Colour

We'll get into the story soon, so this is just a warm up chapter <3

- ♡︎ - ♡︎ - ♡︎ - - ♡︎ - ♡︎ - ♡︎ - - ♡︎ - ♡︎ - ♡︎ - -

Pushing your bed up against the wall you sighed. After having fixed the bedsheets and your many pillows and extra blankets, you turned to face the rest of your room.

For the past two days there had been no contact between your team and the new Boss, even though your team now pretty much replaced his elite guard, and you were unaware if he'd already recruited some new potential elite guard members.

It had become quite obvious now that the Wonderland team had joined this new Boss; if the Wonderland team hadn't joined the new Boss, you and the Cheshire Cat would've done something to say that already.

Due to the lack of communication and jobs, you'd became bored out of your mind. Sure, you had a lifetime of books, an unreal amount of paint and canvases to work on, and so many things you could bake to pass the time but none of that was enough to keep you occupied for long enough.

So, you'd decided to rearrange and redecorate your bedroom for the fifth time this week. You had moved your bookshelves, desk, bed, the box of paint and canvases you had, and even reorganized your closet.

Flopping back down onto your soft (f/c) bed, you laid there for a few minutes trying to decide what to do next, your music continuing to play from the small speaker you had on your desk. Maybe you could paint your nails again? Or tend to the various plants you had scattered around the house as well as the back garden?

You rose from your bed and headed to your window, which gave you a perfect view of the whole back garden. Oh the garden, you had considered it the most beautiful place in your home, and you're certain Alec agrees with how often you have to go searching for him when he hides in the garden trees and flower bushes. Specifically the lilacs and violets, he adores those.

Maybe you should head to the back garden.

As you left your room after turning your music off, the pitter-patter of rain become more audible, gently tapping against the outside of your window.

-

It was raining. Rain poured from above as you entered the garden, gently falling off all of the gorgeous leaves and flower petals in small droplets. Along with the rain came a soft breeze. As you stood under the safety of the small roof above you, your began to admire the garden.

The garden always seemed to be prettier when it was raining.

Whether it be how the vibrant colours of the flowers stood out more against the dark atmosphere, or rather the garden was just ethereal in general. Or maybe it was the shine of the rain on the leaves. God, you loved this weather.

You took great pride in your garden. You'd been tending to it for years, before you and Alec even joined Passione, it was only fate that you'd become so attached- so proud of how lovely it all became as the years had passed. So many flowers you'd grown; sunflowers, roses, the vibrant pink asters you'd grown and allowed to dangle around the roof of your round stone gazebo which resided in the middle of your garden.

The gazebo stood there, covered in overgrown flowers and vines, beautifully lighting up the garden. Though what surprised you was that standing in the middle of the gazebo was Alec. You assumed he'd use this rare free time to sleep or cause some mischief among some of the lower ranked Passione groups with the use of pranks like he usually did. You didn't think he'd use this time to admire the garden.

Slowly, you moved out from beneath the roof, rain hitting the hop of your head as you quickened your pace and made your way towards the gazebo, luckily getting there before you could be soaked.

"Oh how nice it is of you to join me. Come to admire your garden, my dear Mad Hatter?" Alec grinned, gently running his hands along some of the lavender flowers you'd recently planted.

You sighed, "Indeed." Your answer was simple yet it seemed to satisfy Alec. Silence ensued afterwards, the sounds of the nature around you was the only thing to be heard.

The pink asters you'd grown were gorgeous to the eye when standing inside the gazebo, allowing yourself to be surrounded by the many beautiful flowers you'd grown around the gazebo. Roses and tulips grew around the outside of the gazebo with many other various flowers, while some of the other flowers that needed to stay in the shade more were placed around the inside of the gazebo.

"(Y/n)."

Not turning to look at Alec, you hummed in response.

Alec waited a moment before speaking, "May I request you add some more purple flowers around the garden? I would do it myself but you seem to know where to buy all kinds of flowers that I wouldn't know where to get. As well as I don't want to alter the garden, I'd hate to intrude and change what's yours."

It wasn't often that Alec requested something for the garden, so when he did you would always try and do your best to make it happen for him.

"Oh of course, any specific flowers you have in mind? And please, do not worry about that, this garden is as much yours as it is mine, you live here too."

"Thank you. I've done some research on what purple flowers there are so I do have some in mind, I've got their names as well," Alec reached up, turning a pink aster by its stem between his fingers, "more lilacs, anemones, and even if they aren't purple, may I request some forget-me-nots?"

"I've been planning on incorporating some forget-me -nots into the garden so I can completely get those for you, and I can definitely find you some more lilacs and anemones, you'll just have to tell me where you want them to be planted." You turned your head, giving Alec a small smile.

Alec grinned, allowing the flower to fall from his fingers as he turned towards you, "How wonderful, I'm truly thankful."

You merely nodded in return.

For the next hour or so, you stayed within the garden, speaking with Alec about the garden, upcoming events within Passione, and books you've recently read. Alec liked hearing about your recent literature interests, he'd pick up on what books and genres you were interested in at the moment and would recommend some similar books.

This continued on until a ding Alec's phone interrupted the conversation. Alec raised an eyebrow and pulled his phone from his pocket, only for his eyes to widen, sparkling with interest and mischief. A wide grin spread across his lips.

You furrowed your brows, head lightly tilting as you stared at Alec in confusion.

The Cheshire Cat raised his head and grinned at you,

"We've been contacted by the Boss."

-

Little warm up chapter

Do you guys have a favourite kind of flower? I love tulips and violets <3

I'm hoping to make chapters longer but I no motivation and I made this story without a plan.