Prologue_The First Contact

November 3rd Tuesday, 2026. Somewhere in the forest, 12:17 A.M.

It was a peaceful day in the forest until......

"AHHHH..... The Space ship is falling Daddy!! We are reaching critical altitudes,The main engines are failing to do the work!" Said ???

"MAI! ENGAGE THE BACKUP THRUSTERS,AND THE CHUTES. FOCUS ON THE POWER NOW!!!!!!" Said ??????

"YES! ENGAGING BACKUP THRUSTERS............98%,99% IT'S ENGAGED! DADDY!" Replied Mai

"BRACE FOR IMPACT IN 3 SECONDS!"

3, 2, 1, BOOOOOOMMMMMM!!!!!!!!.................

The dust settles, A very badly damaged Space Ship is visible in the shining moonlight. As the thrusters slowly begin to lose power, the passengers begin to regain consciousness.

"Urg...... Are you alright Mai? You're not hurt are you?" Said ?????? Trying to focus his gaze on his small daughter who is probably 12 years old.

"I'm fine Daddy....

And this Body is created by you. I don't feel pain."

"I still gave you other senses Mai and you will feel uncomfortable if you're hit" Said ?????? In a sarcastic tone.

"Anyway, Can you check the damage of the Ship?"

"Damage Report, The Main Reactor is broken daddy. But I can't exactly determine the damage done to the ship. The systems in reactor aren't responding to my commands"

"Shutdown the Main Reactor and start the backup reactor, we ARE not risking the reactor to blow up on our faces."

"Don't worry about that daddy." Said Mai trying to read the reports of the damaged parts.

"I'm gonna check the Main Reactor alright?"

He begins to move from his desk to check the damage done to the Main Reactor, Slowly making his way to the Main Reactor Chamber, he reaches the chamber's door. A screen pops up trying to ask for a handprint. He reaches out his hand to get it inspected.

 He reaches out his hand to get it inspected

The screen shows the details as

"Name : Stereo"
"Age : 18"
"Creator of the Ship"

"Entrance Granted"

Buzzzzzzzzzz...............

As the fog comes from the chamber, He sees a badly damaged reactor which was broken due to extreme pressure it took to stop an amazing amount of 200.46 tons and that's.........a lot.