CHAPTER ONE - The Unknown Cookie

It was silent the rain wasn't stopping anytime soon and there was a certain cookie who was there sheltering himself from the rain, it was Red Velvet 'Damn it, if only there weren't to many enemies and I would've escaped with Chiffon- ' Chiffon was right by his side worrying in for him he started to whimper ' Chiffon, don't be sad I'll be fine don't worry. ' Red Velvet desperately tried to heal his with his monster arm but blood kept spilling out of his wounds making him feel dizzy and his vision blurry ' Agh, Chiffon..' He went unconscious, he thought it was the end for him but in the end he knew it was going to happen but yet even now he accepted his fate if he was going to die here right now he wouldn't be mad ' Chiffon, I am sorry..' 

' Ack! What's with this rain I'm going to get all soggy! ' An unknown cookie who was wearing a dark blue coat was quickly seeking for shelter ' My mission, I still didn't finish it yet I cannot let Mother Reverend down! ' The cookie dashed quickly through out the forest for any type of shelter until she noticed something near one of the trees ' Huh, who's that? 'Pastry cookie notices a cookie that's near a cake monster thinking that the cookie was attacked by it, she rushes to attack until she slows down noticing it was Red Velvet 'Isn't he..' Chiffon whimpers by Red Velvet's side until Chiffon noticed somebody is coming they quickly growled Pastry protecting Red Velvet ' It's you again. ' Pastry started to slowly extend her hand to the little cake monster petting it ' There, there, I'm not going to do anything bad to him I'll just carry him to safety, alright? '

The cake pup stopped growling  at her ' Now, what should I do with this guy? Should I bring him in like this? No, it's to soon I'll just carry him to safety it's a long way to the cathedral. ' Pastry then dragged his monster arm to seek shelter for the both of them ' Ugh, so heavy. ' After a few minutes walking around Pastry noticed a little cave that was fit for two cookies to stay in after the rain is gone ' Finally! Some shelter, come on little one. ' Chiffon ran towards the cave along with Pastry and the still unconscious Red Velvet right behind it.  

' I hope he won't wake up soon, if he does he's going to attack with all of those wounds he currently has. ' Pastry had already setted up a little campfire to warm up and even started to make some medicine to bandage Red Velvet's wounds ' Wait, why am I helping this guy..' Pastry went blank for a moment leaving Chiffon confused ' I almost tried to kill him and he almost tried to kill me and nearly destroy my home. ' Pastry looked at Red Velvet staring at him.

' What am I even doing? '

Oh my god, it got released today-