CHAPTER NINE - Apologies & Lies

WARNING THIS CHAPTER HAS BLOOD AND VIOLENCE IN IT, IF YOU ARE NOT COMFORTABLE WITH THESE THINGS THEN YOU DO NOT HAVE TO READ IT

' Why, just why did it have to come with this, I only wanted the best for them so why did this have to happen..?  Was it worth leaving? ' Pastry and Shadow were both at the edge of death as they were covered in blood and wounds ' Argh, damn you traitor I should've killed you from the very start. ' Pastry wiped away the blood from her face 'I could say the same thing to you. ' 

Red Velvet was carried away by Pomegranate Cookie who was treating his wounds 'AGH, can't you at least be a bit more gentle with my wounds?! 'Pomegranate slapped him shutting him up completely ' Would you calm down? If you keep on yelling or moving I'll actually tap you to the bed ' He got annoyed but nodded, as his wounds were being treated all he can even think about was Pastry ' Don't die on me. ' He mumbled

Pastry continued to fire her arrows at Shadow but she dodges but struggles with her balance as she was losing a numerous amount of blood, when Shadow sister was about to dodge again but she ended up getting hit making her fall, she quickly tries to stand up but Pastry surrounds her pointing her bow at her ' It's over. ' 

Pastry Cookie was about to pull the trigger but then she stops from pulling the trigger ' What..? ' Pastry was feeling guilty, she didn't want to kill anyone at all anymore, she wanted to be free of killing and starting a new life with Red Velvet ' I can't do it. ' Shadow Sister was confused ' I refuse to kill you, I still respect you Sister I want you to live more so you can see the life in this world so please just leave us. ' Shadow Sister's eyes widen as she looked at Pastry's expression 

' PASTRY COOKIE! ' Red Velvet screamed calling for her 'I'm here! ' As he saw her he starts running to her and she starts running to him wanting to hug each other out of relief but suddenly Shadow sister stabbed Pastry ' Sister- ' She falls to the ground, all Red Velvet could do is watch as he sees blood coming out from her body ' Pastry.. ' He starts to get sword out and attack Shadow but she easily dodges it and punches him to his stomach as he coughs up blood, Pastry was able to regain her senses but was still badly wounded as she saw Red Velvet's body she starts calling for him ' RED VELVET! ' 

Shadow Sister covered her wounds as she starts to head out of the balcony ' I don't have any time to waste on you two I have to get going. ' As she starts to escape Pastry was able to pick up a nearby bow and stands up she dashs to Shadow surprising her, she ends up stabbing Shadow's heart killing her ' Mother Reverend, forgive me.. ' Shadow Sister was killed everything was over but Pastry falls to the ground crying and sobbing as Red Velvet comes to her side hugging her to comfort her ' Why.. ' Pastry cried her eyes out as all Red Velvet could do was hug her trying to calm her down. 

'Sister, I'm so sorry. '