The Origin of Black Void Ranger

Disclaimer: The Virus AI Trilogy, Void Ranger, and other characters a part of Virus AI were created by FrancescoBologna7

SNT was created by CourtneyProjectSNT.

Null was created by me. 

Also, please check out the Virus AI fanfic series before reading this. This story assumes you have read those and know these characters and what they've been through. This story is set at least after Virus AI 3.

Warning: This story deals with multiple deaths and other dark themes.

The Love Letter worm. An infectious worm and the first virus SNT has ever faced. She was infected by it and even though the blue robot, Void Ranger saved her, she was still infected. Even if she was cleaned of the virus, they never knew the truth. Nobody ever questioned SNT and Void's love for each other.

Through all the battles, enemies fought, viruses destroyed, and friends made the two blue creations' love grew deeper and deeper. Even though the blue blur hated it, he eventually had to accept SNT and Void's official couple status. All their other friends and allies were very happy for the two.

It wasn't too long after their official status that their love manifested in physical form. Void and SNT had a son they named Null Ranger. He had light blue fur and dark green eyes. He had short quills and a single fox tail with a dark blue tip. He had a light peach muzzle and stomach. Half of him was organic, the other half being cybernetic.

The day their son was born was the happiest and scariest day of their life. Null was born with weak lungs. He would have died if not for the combined efforts of both Void and SNT's allies. A special mask was created for their child. This metallic mask covered his muzzle, filtering the air and allowing him to breathe.

Over the next 14 years, they were a happy family of three. Void and SNT were the proudest parents around. Null has grown to be Void's pride and joy. Even more than anything he did in the UAV. Those of Void's past, his father, and stepfather haven't been seen or heard for Null's entire life. Everyone eventually assumed they were gone for good.

Null grew to wear a vest that was just like Void's but pink and yellow. His shoes matched but also had dark blue tips. His gloves extended similarly to Void as well, but much closer to his arms. Lastly, he wore a hat over one ear that was dark blue with an A and V overlapping each other on the front.

"Father?" A younger Null asked as he peaked into their kitchen.

"Yes, son?" Void responded. He and SNT smiled at their son and gestured for him to sit with them. Null walked closer but didn't sit down.

"What is it, baby? I know that look. It's the same look your father gets when he's been thinking a lot." SNT said and teased her love.

"I have been thinking a lot. Ever since you two defeated both of my grandfathers for good, there's been another threat swarming the computer world. I've been thinking and... I want to become a full-fledged anti-virus, just like you Father. I've been going over the data and... with my natural and cybernetic abilities, I'm the best there is to defeat all of these Sonic.exe viruses." Their child explained a bit nervously.

Null then looked up with a determined look. "I know I'm young, but I want to help. I want to make you and all of our friends proud of me! So... So..." He said with confidence, but that confidence waned at the end.

His parents had proud tears in their eyes and they hugged him. "We're already so proud of you, Null!" Void said. "You'll be the best anti-virus there ever was!"

"My little hero! I'm already so proud of you!" SNT cried.

"There's one other thing I've been thinking about." Null continued a bit nervously. "I want to extend my name to Nullify Target Sonic.exe. Since... there are so many of them I'm sure I'll be fighting with them for a while."