Redone and Expanded On Chapter 1

Please read Virus AI 3 to have context for this alternate bad ending.
Void and other Virus AI characters belong to BioHazardStudios
SNT, Catney, and Saki belong CourtneyProjectSNT

The Love Letter Worm. A virus that infects a user and spreads through email. For SNT the chimera, it turned her into a yandere, obsessed with an antivirus robot named Void Ranger. It seemed to not last long after Void saved her and took her to quarantine. The blueberry robot assumed that the professional anti-viruses of the United AntiVirus Movement would make sure she was completely free from that worm's payloads. That was their job after all. The whole purpose of creating the UAV and training more anti-viruses in the academy was to eliminate viruses from a user's computer, making sure there is no trace of them left. As well as bringing together a community to protect the computer world and everyone in it. So Void never questioned SNT's developing feelings for him. He was developing feelings for her in return anyway.

An evil purple robotic spider lunged toward a blue-haired cat girl with a syringe in hand. This very moment changes everything for the special chimera and blueberry robot. What should happen is that SNT would get infected by One-half, saving Catney but at a great cost. But that isn't what happens here. This time the chimera is too late to jump in and save her creator. Void Ranger now has to save Catney's life instead of SNT's. This means the chimera's memories will remain intact. As will the Love Letter virus unknowingly coursing through her.

"No! Courtney!" SNT called out with wide fearful eyes. She watched as Catney went limp. She turned to Tarantula with tears in the corners of her eyes and rage blazing in her emerald irises.

"Heheh... heh... She was here, because of you... I may have struck the blow... but you... You are the one that killed her..." The spider robot taunted before SNT punched his head out of his body sending it flying.

"I'LL MAKE SURE THAT FUCKING BASTARD CAN NEVER LIVE AGAIN!!" A redheaded girl screamed in pure sisterly rage.

Void turned to her and put an arm on her shoulder. He gave Saki a sympathetic look. "You have every right to feel this way. But there is a way we can prevent her from blue-screening. In order to do that though, I need everyone's support. Saki, will you help me?" He asked her gently. The redhead took a breath and gave a nod.

The blueberry robot gave her a smile. "Good. Then I need a backup of Courtney's snapshot. Do you have something like that?" He asked. Saki gave it a thought for a moment.

"You mean like, a picture? Yeah, I have a picture." She said and took out an older image of Catney. Void grinned and took the picture, then made his way to join SNT.

"SNT! It's going to be ok! I can save her!" He called out to the chimera. SNT looked up and wiped her eyes.

"Y-You can? Oh, Void! You're the most amazing guy I've ever met. Thank you!" She swooned, little hearts appearing in her eyes.

"Don't thank me yet. I'm about to perform a very difficult operation called disassembly. If I can open up the scripts and clean every infection to its core, there will be a 50% chance she will be fine." Void told her, admittedly a bit worried.

"Void, you're the smartest and most amazing anti-virus ever. I know you can save her." SNT responded and then gave the robot a kiss on the cheek. Void blushed a bit but tried to ignore it. He picked up Catney into his arms and quickly took her away to somewhere he can perform the disassembly. SNT followed closely.

"Minister Sophos! We need to perform a disassembly! Right now!" Void called out in slight panic since this was kinda time-sensitive.

"Disassembly is serious and not something to be taken lightly, Void Ranger. If you would fail, and you probably will, I will have no choice but to demote you back to your previous rank. You will spend the next 30 years in quarantine for the death of Miss Courtney. Do you understand the severity of this situation?" The blue minister, Sophos, told Void.