14*

NATASHA POV-

It was nice waking up that morning to find a familiar arm wrapped around me. I missed seeing her face first when I opened my eyes in the morning. I kissed her head before I got up and had a shower.

I looked at my body in the mirror and chewed the inside of my cheek in disgust. I must have been in the bathroom for a while because I heard Y/N call out my name. "In here." I shouted back, my voice cracking. She opened the door and looked into my eyes. She noticed tears threatening to fall as she pulled me into a hug.

She wrapped her arms tightly around my middle. "What's wrong baby?" She asked. "It's my body, I don't like it." I told her. "My beautiful, beautiful Natalia. Your body was made this way for a reason. Every inch of your body is perfect. From the very bottom of your feet to the very top of your head. People say no one is perfect right? Well fuck that. Natty, you're perfect to me." She told me. I pulled her into a kiss as a thank you for what she said. "You're gonna make me tear up, and you know I don't do that." I chuckled, she had already lightened my mood. She was perfect to me too and she was perfect for me.

Y/N POV-

We left the bathroom so she could get changed out of her towel. She pushed me down on the bed and spread my legs apart a little before straddling them. She hung her arms loosely around my neck and locked her fingers together. She kissed me as she parted her lips, signalling for me to move my tongue in. She got off me, leaving a smirk on my face as I rested backwards on my elbows, my legs still manspread. She began to strip out of her pyjamas as I watched. I licked my lower lip as she took off her top. Following after, she removed her bra to which she earned a lip bite from me. "Natalia you're so beautiful." I told her. She took off her underwear so now she was completely naked apart from the pendant I gave her sat around her neck. I looked her up and down, observing every inch of her.

She came and straddled my lap again as I leaned forward to put my hands on her hips. I looked up at her smiling. She stared back down at me through her perfect, green eyes before she started to kiss under my ear- the spot that she knew gave me instant butterflies. My eyes fluttered shut. "I want something of yours in me." She whispered in my ear. I looked at her and searched her face for a sign of tease. There was none. Her eyes showed her true hunger for me. Lust. "What do you want?" I asked her as I kissed her neck. "Your gun." She whispered once again.

I raised an eyebrow at her and smirked before I picked her up and carried her towards the desk in my room. I sat her on top of it as papers and pens fell everywhere. I could clean that later. "Spread your legs." I spoke lowly to her. She did as I told her. I pulled my gun from my pocket and loaded it. I cocked it back as if it was ready to shoot. She instantly regretted her decision as her face showed fear. "It's ok baby, i'm not gonna hurt you." I reassured her.

I put the tip of the gun against her entrance and flicked from side to side slightly, producing light, moist noises from how hot she was for me. "So wet." I mumbled before sliding the gun further into her. She let out a long moan of pleasure from this new, cold feeling. I held her close and watched her face as I quickened the pace of the gun moving in and out of her. Her eyebrows almost touched as she bit down on her lip hard. "F-faster." She barely got out. As I did so, I felt her walls clench around the gun as now the whole gun and my hand were inside of her. I pulled the gun out and shoved my hand back in. I thrusted my hand in and out of the redhead fast as her boobs bounced in my face. Her eyes rolled back as she came hard onto my hand. I put my fingers in her mouth, pressing them to the back of her throat, in which she swallowed all of her cum. "Such a good girl." I told her as my hand clutched her chin before kissing her lips.

With that she got off the desk and got dressed before we decided to watch movies for the rest of the day. Occasionally making out and giving each other looks at certain scenes in the movies.