Chapter 9 - Jaws

You and Octavia were at your palace, Stolas and Stella had to go somewhere for the day so they entrusted you with her care. She was sitting on your lap on her phone while you were resting your eyes. 

Octavia: Smile!

She said as she held up her phone, you opened your eyes and made a gesture with your hand. 

Octavia: I always thought you were sensible.

(Y/N): Only when I want to be formal. But around friends, I'm more... relaxed. Are you putting that on Voxagram?

Octavia: Yep. 

She sighed and you realized something was wrong. 

(Y/N): Something on your mind?

You said as you closed your eyes again.

Octavia: I wish we could go on a yacht or a boat and some time together, I haven't been to the beach in a  long time. But even though my parents are as rich as fuck, they don't own one. 

You smiled. For you, yourself owned a yacht. 

Octavia: What are you smiling about?

She said playfully.

(Y/N): Who says I don't. 

Octavia: Oh (Y/N)! What did I ever do to deserve you?

She said as she snuggled up to you. 

(Y/N): Nothing. I should be asking that. Why don't we invite Loona as well, I think that would be nice. 

Octavia: Sure!

Half an hour later you and Octavia were at the docks on your yacht. You didn't take it out very often, but you were glad you had it. 

Octavia: They're here!

Referring to Blitz and Loona. Blitz had insisted on coming, you didn't mind, he would be someone to talk to when the girls were chatting. You were going to take this opportunity to tell him to stop fucking Stolas.  You got up and gazed at Octavia who was in a pink swimsuit.

Octavia: What are staring at?

She asked she asked, playfully.

(Y/N): Do I need to tell you the answer? 

You then kissed Octavia and went with her to the dock. 

(Y/N): Hello Blitz!

He was with Loona, who was wearing a grey swimsuit. 

Blitz: Hi (Y/N).

(Y/N): Please join us.

You all went to the stern of the yacht, Octavia and Loona went into the hot tub while you and Blitz sat on deck chairs. Then one of the ship's crew came up to you.

(Y/N): Tell Penultimo to set off.

Crewmate: Yes sir.

The ship set sail across the red ocean of Hell. You sat there looking at Octavia with Loona, both on their phones. How beautiful Octavia looked. 

Blitz: So (Y/N) how's life treating you?

(Y/N): Better if you would stop fucking Stolas.

You whispered, so you wouldn't disrupt Octavia and Loona. Blitz didn't speak.

(Y/N): I'd like to call on that favor you owe me. 

Blitz: My problem with that is that I have an agreement with Stolas to borrow his book so I can travel to the living world.