Basic Types of 'Dere'

NOTE: This is Not a Quote. Its the Type of Deres'. It is Obviously above the Part. So Enjoy, Minna!

___________________________________

TSUNDERE

When someone acts strong, cold, and hostile towards others but they actually are a very warm person. They gradually show their nice side towards another person. Ex: Misaki from Kaichou wa Maid Sama, Taiga from Toradora, Kyo from Fruits Basket...etc.

YANDERE

They have two sides to their personality. Yanderes are extremely sweet, caring and gentle to those they love very much. However, they are usually mentally unstable, causing them to show their affection often through violence. Ex:
Yuno Gasai from Mirai Nikki (also known as the yandere queen) also Ryuugu Rena from Higurashi no Naku koro ni.

KUUDERE

They are really cold and emotionless, but they slowly open up to their love interest/a person they trust. Kuudere is different from tsundere because tsundere are not emotionless and express their feelings in a more loud,anger-like way. But kuuderes are just quiet and emotionless. Ex: Tachibana Kanade from Angel Beats and Yukino from Oregairu.

DANDERE

They are extremely quiet, but are different from kuuderes because it is often associated with shyness. Dandere=shy, Kuudere=more on the "cool" side. Ex: Kotomi from Clannad and Onodera from Nisekoi.

__________________________________________________________________
So which one are you Guys? Well.. I am a Kuudere on the Outside and Dandere on the Elders but I am a Tsundere or I am Mixed with Kuudere and Tsundere? Lol. So I Hope you Enjoy Guys and Don't Forget to Share! ^-^