Anime Quote#39

"You can't change anything unless you can discard part of yourself too. To surpass monsters, you must be willing to abandon humanity"

-Armin Arlert

---

"Better try something than to simply wait for death"

-Mikasa Ackerman

---

"People who can't throw something important away can never hope to change anything"

-Armin Arlert

---

"No matter what kind of wisdom dictates you the option you should pick, no one will able to tell if it's right or wrong till you arrive to some sort of outcome resulting from your choice. The only thing we're allowed to do is to believe we won't regret the choice we made"

-Levi Ackerman

---

If you win, you live. If you lose, you die. If you don't fight, you'll never win!

-Eren Jaeger

---

"I think the best disciplining is pain"

-Levi Ackerman

---

"This is just my opinion, but when it comes to teaching somebody discipline... I believe pain is the most effective way."

-Levi Ackerman

---

If you think it's natural for people to sacrifice their own lives to save others, surely you understand that. Sometimes, a single death can save many lives.

-Mikasa Ackerman

---

This world is cruel. and also, very beautiful

-Mikasa Ackerman

---

I don't have to worry if it's right or wrong. You can't hope for a horror story with a happy ending! Yeah! It's a cruel world out there.

-Eren Jaeger
(Shingeki no kyojin)

________________________________
Obviously an Awesome Anime. Brutal and Cool anime. The opening is really cool! anyway, Thanks for the Reads!
^-^