part 3 somethings up

''its been 3 months after monty arriverd and alot things has changed. with foxy who randomly disappeared one day to only be never seen again and with new animatronics  to be added to the pizzaplex alot has changed. but not all was for the better":)

freddys pov: ahh finally the show is done so il just relax for now ( freddy sits down at his chair, to only be bother by the disappearence of there best friend) it has been month and they still havent found him yet.. oh no... what if hes disabled or scraped or worse- " hey are you're still woried about foxy huh?'' huh monty whats he doing here '' oh monty, i-i didnt notice you, ah so you can see huh'' ( freddy chuckels and walkes over to monty whos at the frame of freddys door) '' dont worry fred everything will be fine, we'l find him and he'l be alright il make sure of it''. ( monty hugs freddy to comfort him and freddy hugs back) '' thanks monty- hey do you know where bonnie is?'' i really need bonnie right now '' oh bons yeah hes in the bowling alley'' ( monty lets go of freddy) '' i guess you have to talk to him no wories ill be on my mary way'' ( monty walkes of to his room. as soon as monty is gone freddy walked to bonnies alley, needing to talk with them)

bonnie's pov: '' aaaaand thats a strike good job kiddo heres you're price!!''. ( bonnie is at the bowling alley, holding a birthsday party that is near its end) '' i hope you had a great birthsday and be sure to come back!!'' ( bonnie ends the party and the guests are leaving). WElp what a long day ugh now i have time to relax ( bonnie sits down being a bit exhausted but then they noticed freddy walking up to them) '' hey freds hows it been?''. man he looks really uncomfortable right now '' oh hey bons do you mind if i sit here'' man you know dont need to ask '' sure bud!''( freddy sits next to bonnie ) '' so whats up you look a little gloomy!!'' '' oh you noticed as well?'' i guess monty got to him first. '' ofcourse i mean i have been your friend for a eternality, i know when somethings up. let me guess its about foxy? '' oh poor fred '' thats not everthing but yeah...'' huh what would be the other thing '' its been a hard time for me, i am scared that foxy is in pain or worse dead''. '' not worry bud, its understandble to be worried but il am sure that foxy is alright''. i wise i could be telling the truth. '' but fred what is also bothering you. i can see that just foxy disapearence isnt the only thing so whatsup?''i have no idea tbh.....'''oh can you promise me that you won't tell anybody?'' so this is real. ''il promise i wont ''. WHAT IS IT '' so  i realished that i may have feellings for someone ". WAIT WHAT '' THATS GOOD NEWS WHO IS IT!?'' ( bonnie got exicted but freddy signald to them to calm down. freddy sighed and said the words ) '' its monty...."( bonnie was silent) WAIT HIM THATS- THATS '' thats great news freddy!'' ugh what a relieve. i knew that they could still take care of himself ( bonnie is smilling. being happy knowing that freddy could still find happyness, even if bonnie wont be around anymore) '' but if chica finds out of this I AM SREWWED so the only thing i am asking you is can you please keep this a secret. i am too nervous to tell monty''. ''il do bud''. ( freddy got up, waved at bonnie and left) HAHA TAKE THAT FOXY I KNEW HE COULD STILL DO IT HEHEHEhehe....he..... dont worry freddy intill that time comes il keep my mouth shut. i hope........

end of part 3 also happy new year:)