part 4 one finds out

''after a week that freddy revealed to bonnie the great news he had, ofcourse they keept their end of the bargen. but who knew he would run into one:)''

bonnie's POV: well its been a hell of a day ugh ( bonnie just got done with a challenging performance and they decided to relax a bit ) oh well i guess. ( bonnie sits down but noticed freddy smilling and talking to monty. being bored they walked over and decided to join) '' hey!! whatcha guys up two?''you two love birds;) '' oh hey bonnie, we were just having a converstation about just random stuff'' not the worst i have heard freddy. '' cool so how was the did the show go? i bet crocodile dentist over here had fun''. yupe that is going to piss them of " SHUT UP YOU WASTED-''. '' combination of bugs and barny.. come on be orignal!" why do i like to diss monty ( monty was about to yell at bonnie but freddy calmed them down) '' hey now!''. wow fred is a really chill dude i mean i knew that but i never knew that he can handel monty. ( all of a sudden monty's system started to bugg out) '' HEY MONTY!? CALM DOWN EH- BONNIE GET SOME ONE RIGHT NOW!'' JESUS CHRIST- NOW OK ( bonnie ran to parts and service and told vanesa to help monty out. then vanny just ran to monty, leaving bonnie behind) ...... SHIT WHAT DID I DO- OH GRAP I-I WAS JUST ( durring the panic attack that bonnie had they bumped into a box with something in it) wait what ( bonnie then got disstracted by the box since it was so heavy and it gave him a bad feeling so they opend it not thinking straight)

( while bonnie was in the parts and service monty was rushed in there without noticing bonnie)

Monty's POV: system opening>>> SHIt ha? where am i?... parts and service and... freddy? ( its been a hour and freddy was waiting on monty to wake up). '' oh monty.. you're finaly awake um are you alright?'' he really is a mother bear... how cute. " oh YEAH i am fine and uh wheres bonnie?''. '' oh HUH bons ehhh now too come thinking it i-i i dont know...?'' ( freddy starts panicing about bonnie but monty calms him down). " oh dont worry il look for them ok?". il try bud '' oh but you're-''. '' NO BUTS look fred i am fine now i can walk and just do the normal stuff. how about you relax or get something to eat ok? il look for bonnie ". '' are you sure monty?''. ''i am not lying when i say that i am very sure"... '' alright but be carefull''. ( freddy walks back to the main hall but without monty knowing freddy went straight to looking for bonnie). alright where can i find the purple easter bunny? ( monty was looking around the halls and they found bonnie all the way in a closet in parts and service where bonnie was on the floor by the door looking at something in disbelieve and shock ).'' oh bonnie there you are why are you so quie-"'. wait whats that?( monty saw what was in the package) they...oh..grap......

( monty saw foxy but complete broken. his remains and parts of his endoskeleton  were scattered on the floor with bonnie next to. bonnie was so traumatized, he could'nt say anthing and the same goes to monty who was standing there, horrified but then bonnie turned to monty and said '' lets clean this up before freddy comes here i dont want him too see this...''.  still a bit shocked they both decided to clean it up just before freddy joins them which they did just in time:) ).

freddy's POV: yeez where is that rabbit ( while the cleanup freddy is looking for bonnie in the daycare ) " YEZ I AM SORRY FRIEND BUT I JUST CANT FIND YOU'RE OTHER FLUFFY FRIEND'' ugh i feel so horrible for dragging sunny into to this..." Its alright il look somewhere else also thank you for helping me search my pall sun!''. Its really kind of them. '' OH  NO PROBLEM FRIEND BUT BE SURE TO COME BACK FOR A SUPER FUN PLAYDATE!!''. " dont worry il come back" if i have the time for it. ( freddy walks out of the daycare to find not only monty and bonnie but they werent acting... like their usually selfs...;) ) " BONNIE!! MONTY!! WHA-WHA- WHERE WERE YOU GUYS?! UH ARE YOU GUYS OK''. they arent talking..( freddy hugs them to kinda comfort them). (They hugged back but freddy could feel their pain and disscomfort) '' what happend...''. why aren't they talking.... '' oh dont woried fred were just a bit tired or what ever you know. lets just go back to our rooms..heh..''. " yEAh uhm monty is right lets just... head back ok fred..". " sure il come too'' monty bonnie i really care about you two alot but something is telling me that you guys are lying about something. ( even tho freddy didnt really know if they were honest or not they went to there rooms like nothing happend)

(when they arriverd there they all went there separat ways but then a hour later this happend)

 charging complet>>>> uh huh whats that i'm hearing... ( freddy gets from his charging pot and walked to where he heard the sound) is that monty? crying?. ( all freddy saw was a messy but not broken room and monty on the floor  and was makking a sound with what sounds like a human crying) '' Monty..?''... '' Oh fred Um i -" ( before monty could explain himself. freddy just hugged him. knowing that monty wasnt ok. monty all of a sudden stop the act and cried in freddy arms) '' monty i know something is eating you up inside. i know that demon hurts but ill be there for you and the others no matter what. il even stay here the whole night just to hug you. dont worry everthing will be alright just believe in it." ( monty was glad that fred understond him and freddy kept his word and he stayed there intill monty got tired and fell asleep in his arm. freddy was planing on bringing him to his charging pot but decided not to and he fell alsleep with monty so he would'nt be alone ).

end of part 4.