I'm Good at Following Directions

"We're not!" I grumble.

I trail Tara and Samael out of his room, feeling like a lost puppy. I glance up at the artwork in the halls. They are exquisite paintings. However, they are of people having sex. Every single work features crude depictions of all types of couples having sex. But the most prominent subject of the artworks is humans. The humans are doing everything from being fucked brutally to being filled in every hole.

And I mean every hole.

I am sitting there with my mouth wide open, and then Samael turns around. "Will you please stay here? I have to check on the kitchen before I go talk to him. Please do not move." He pauses to look me up and down. "Are you even listening to me?"

"Yeah. Don't move so you can go gorge yourself in the kitchen before meeting some ominous man." I am not even facing Samael. I am too enthralled by the paintings. Right now, I am looking at a man getting his back blown out during doggie style. The man's mouth is open in what seems to be a mixture of both pleasure and pain. I felt my erection returning.

"Fuck," I mumbled. I had barely been listening to Samael. Where had he said he was going? I looked around, hoping to see him or Tara, and then I spotted a pair of double doors. It made my heart flutter. There was an exit. I glanced around the corridor again, and I ran to the doors.

I throw them open only to look directly at a throne. A man sits on the throne. He looks like he could snap me in half with a look. With dark black hair and a black button-up, he couldn't be more fucking attractive.

"I-" I begin to stutter, but he sends one look my way, and I am speechless.

He stands from his throne. He moves slowly, so slowly that I'm convinced I'm stuck in a slow-mo timeline, or maybe that's just how it looked in my head.
Suddenly he's standing in front of me, looking down at me. He has got to be at least six-four 
because he is absolutely towering over me.

"Kneel." The god-like man looks me dead in the eyes as he says this.

"What?" I whisper. This can't be a real thing that's happening. It just can't be.

"You heard me," He says, his voice not wavering.

I drop to my knees. It hurts. But the man's eyes are filled with so many extreme emotions that I don't dare move an inch. I cast my eyes downward to the marble floor to avoid his gaze that is piercing my soul.

The man's rough hand grabs my chin, forcing me to look up at him. "What's a pretty little thing like you doing down here. Another one of Samael's pets, I presume?" His voice is heavenly. I want to listen to it on repeat for hours.

"I am no one's pet," I answer. I try to make my words sound bold and defiant, but in reality, my voice shakes as I pull my chin out of his grasp.

The man retaliates by grabbing my throat instead. "You don't get to pull away from me," He growls.

I feel my face flush in embarrassment as I stare into his eyes. They swirl with all shades of different colors, and I can't decide if they're blue or black.

"Really, Lucy?" Samael asks.

I don't dare pull my gaze away from the man for fear that he will tighten his grasp on my neck, which I have no doubt he would do in a heartbeat. Despite my lack of movement, the tall man's grip on my throat still tightens. He looks away, and I follow his gaze to Samael.

"Oh, come on, Sammy. Don't you think he looks wonderful like this?" Lucy gives my neck a tight squeeze, and I gasp in a last breath of air. My airway is cut off. I reach my hand up to claw at the one restricting my breathing.

"Please don't kill this one, Lucifer," Samael says, sounding almost annoyed that he has to stop him.

Lucifer lets go of my throat. I suck in a much-needed breath of air. "Happy now?"

"Yes."

I look between the pair, and then suddenly, my gaze is pulled back to Lucifer. His hand is once again gripping my jaw. I am starting to really dislike the energy that has been created.

"Can't I just have him for a night?" Lucifer leans in close to me. "I could make you scream. You trapped underneath me, an absolute mess, and begging me for your release."

A deep blush floods my cheeks. "No, thank you," I mumble. As appealing as that sounds, I would prefer to keep my asshole and sanity intact. The idea of the both of them stripped down to nothing will haunt my fantasies for many years to come.

"Will you let him go so I can take him back to my room?" Samael asks. I can feel his stare on my back.

"Why, so you can fuck him without me?"

"So what if I am going to?" Samael asks. I look back at him to find a massive smirk spread across his face. This fucker knows I won't be touching him. Is he just playing with the Satan character?

Wait. The realization is just sinking in that 'Lucifer' is probably the actual devil. Now I am officially insane. I actually believe that the devil is holding my face in his hand. That seems a lot less likely than me being in some alcohol-induced coma and having weird fever dreams featuring the murderer from the other night. Maybe I've met 'Lucifer' before, and that's why he's appearing in my dreams.

"Seems rather disrespectful to keep your pet from your king, doesn't it?" Lucifer quirks an eyebrow up to punctuate his remark.

This is a game they're playing. I'm just a pawn stuck in the middle of it.

"Sorry to disappoint, but no one is fucking me today, least of all Samael."

In unison, both men go, "We'll see about that." 

"