chapter 5: lovers till death do us part

That walk home felt awkward she felt like everyone and everything was watching her run. the wind was howling at her backtrying to blow her hat off her head. She unlocked the door and saw women's underwear on the floor she knew they weren't hers walking into the living room grabbing the shotgun off the mantle and barging into their bedroom, the sound of a female scream and pleads of mercy coming from a " changed man" how pathetic.  

The red head girl in the bed decided to pull mercy card all Rori did was mock her and said " Changed man huh well that's bull shit and to add to your lie a women in our bed wanna run by me the whole sob story of fixing mistakes and having a how you say a " perfect marriage" all the shit that comes put of your mouth should be put into lyrics for Taylor Swift!"

" Baby I was just teaching this young lady that love is powerful." John said trying to make it look like it was an accident.

Rori looked at him and said " The only teaching I see is adultre to your spouse which happens to be me now not her." She pointed the gun at them and screamed "GET OUT YOU MOTHER FUCKING ASSHOLE OR I'LL SHOOT!" They both ran to the door and left Rori looked out into the window and started crying the one man that cared for her was gone only Michael can fix her broken heart .

Hanna had rushed over to the house to see Rori on the floor weeping her soul out, Hanna went over to the phone and called Michael hoping he could do something but he didn't answer only the answer machine.

Michael was at the jewelry store to buy a ring for Roriann they have been dating since John went to prison and decided to make it official and make her feel loved again

All Rori could look at was a divorce paper which she happily signed while drinking a glass of Chateu Margaux '67 her favorite wine. She showed Michael the paper and right then and their he went down on one knee and proceeded to ask Roriann for her hand in marriage " Rorianna Carol Woods will become Mrs. Rorianna Jackson?" Rori looked at and said yes Michael got up and put the ring on her finger .

Wow you made it to the end good job I'm proud of you now I am excited to write the next chapter to this book let me know how I'm doing by commenting or DM me goodnight stay tuned....