chapter 18: Love can gets in the way of when your dieing inside

Hanna sobbed into her husband's arms and became hella desirous of Rori and how she has a kid. Calum saw the rage in her eyes and blocked the door knowing Hanna will walk out and try to kidnap a child but she didn't only calm herself down and went to the nursery and locked the door probably to never come out of again.

Michael and Rori practiced getting up from the hospital bed but each time Michael either slipped or cursed silently so that neither Rori nor Loraine could hear them. He knew with this back injury that the chances of dancing were impossible it will take at least a couple of years before it heals but what about his career?

Rori looked at Michael noticed he was becoming anxious and asked him if he was ok? Out of nowhere Michael being held up by Rori was dizzy and asked to sit down then he felt sick throwing up in a bucket next to him and right after that he felt weird like he was being experimented on then he asked for water and certainly, Rori gave him some wondering if it was his medications for his back and rib. But it wasn't Loraine looked at Michael and said " Dadda look bad."

The 9-month-old said pointing at Michael. Rori confused about her daughter looked at Michael's face and saw signs of tiredness and hungry and asked " Hey babe how much are you eating? Cause this might be a sign that your either not eating or avoiding food in general which is strange since your hobby is eating." Rori said teasing him but giving him a sincere look. Rori rubbed his head remembering when she was pregnant and him rubbing her back when she threw up and remembered him saying it will all pass and they will be happy if only she had known about the snatcher and the car accident in the past.

The doctor came in and helped Michael into a wheelchair and wheeled him down to x-ray to see how his back was holding up and it showed them that two more months of stay than being sent home.

*Two months later *

Hanna texted Rori telling her that she was in the parking lot to escort her and Mike home after 6 months at the hospital it was finally time to go home back to Neverland. Everyone greeted them at the door and when the welcome home party ended and Loraine was with Michael's parent's they decided they wanted to watch movies and might have done "it" for a while since the bed cooped him up.

Soon they got a text from Calum sending them a link to a song that he and Hanna wrote for them and put pictures in it called to rewrite the stars.

Then Rori and Mike repaid them with a song called your still the one

Truly gorgeous for the two couples until Hanna rushed to the bathroom puking her lungs out until she snatched that pregnancy test and took it then to find out she was having another baby!

See I kept my promise now comment gender and names I'll reveal the winner 🏆 🥇!!